+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa rejection

rajat1997

Jul 3, 2019
my visa got rejected the first time i applied for student visa
the reason that they stated was that they think that even after studies i wont leave Canada
i have reapplied with a justification statement assuring that my sole purpose of visiting Cananda is to gain higher studies and nothing more and attached my families financial statement that show we have property of more than 20 lac
and other than that everything was fine
only this statement of rejection was provided
so, as i have re-applied, what are my chances of getting visa and in how much time will i get a reply from them

Ramya30

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
When
the reason that they stated was that they think that even after studies i wont leave Canada
i have reapplied with a justification statement assuring that my sole purpose of visiting Cananda is to gain higher studies and nothing more and attached my families financial statement that show we have property of more than 20 lac
so, as i have re-applied, what are my chances of getting visa and in how much time will i get a reply from them
When did ur visa got rejected? When is ur intake?

rajat1997

Jul 3, 2019
my visa got rejected on 28 June and i was applying for September intake
although i have already applied again

Ramya30

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
my visa got rejected on 28 June and i was applying for September intake
although i have already applied again
Ok. May I know when did u apply last time? And is it SDS or non sds? Also, share the exact reasons of refusals mentioned in refusal letter..

rajat1997

Jul 3, 2019
i applied again on 1 July
SDS
and this was the exact reason :"i am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay"
My documents and everything else is fine
if i talk about my course then i did Bachelors in Computer Application and now i am going for Computer Application Security

Ramya30

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
SDS
and this was the exact reason :"i am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay"
if i talk about my course then i did Bachelors in Computer Application and now i am going for Computer Application Security
this was the exact reason :"i am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay"

this is not the exact reason :"i am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay". Below that, they would have checked some check boxes. Those are the actual reasons. Unless u tell what are those, v can't understand on what basis they refused you.

rajat1997

Jul 3, 2019
Dear

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Register my application. Create an account to get more details on the status of your application and to receive your mail online. Find out how: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/ link.asp. When should I contact Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)? You must notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include • changes in your personal circumstances, such as the birth or adoption of a child, death of a family member, a marriage or a divorce; • changes in contact information, such as email, mailing address or telephone number; • an appointment or change of an immigration representative or designated individual; • the decision to withdraw your application.

Changes to your address should be made through our online service at www.cic.gc.ca/english/

this is the whole letter that i received please check

Ramya30

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Dear

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Register my application. Create an account to get more details on the status of your application and to receive your mail online. Find out how: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/ link.asp. When should I contact Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)? You must notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include • changes in your personal circumstances, such as the birth or adoption of a child, death of a family member, a marriage or a divorce; • changes in contact information, such as email, mailing address or telephone number; • an appointment or change of an immigration representative or designated individual; • the decision to withdraw your application.

Changes to your address should be made through our online service at www.cic.gc.ca/english/

this is the whole letter that i received please check
Ok. What's ur UG course and what course u have applied for in Canada?

_Manish_

Feb 17, 2019
India
Category........
Ur profile?

rajat1997

Jul 3, 2019
please reply as soon as you can because i don't have much time to re-apply my visa since i am going for September intake

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
SDS
That is not the exact reason. The exact reason would be that line followed by something like based on financial, based on home ties, based on course selection etc. You need to tell us that