Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2016
@insanityprevails The best option for you to go for the student visa is Canada and try applying again. As someone was mentioning on this forum, there is no reason for students with the offer letter from Lambton college to get the study permit rejected as it is one of the publicly funded colleges in Canada and these are just speculations. The thing that you need to keep in mind while applying for study permit is to convince the VO that your intention to go to school in Canada is genuine and the other reason you got your study permit rejected might be you may be eligible under Canada's FSW express entry. Check you score and I am not sure if your occupation falls under Canada's O A B category, if yes, you are good to go.

Nov 28, 2015
Freds said:
@insanityprevails The best option for you to go for the student visa is Canada and try applying again. As someone was mentioning on this forum, there is no reason for students with the offer letter from Lambton college to get the study permit rejected as it is one of the publicly funded colleges in Canada and these are just speculations. The thing that you need to keep in mind while applying for study permit is to convince the VO that your intention to go to school in Canada is genuine and the other reason you got your study permit rejected might be you may be eligible under Canada's FSW express entry. Check you score and I am not sure if your occupation falls under Canada's O A B category, if yes, you are good to go.
actually before the final rejection i got a letter from visa office saying specifically about the experience letter that it is verified and confirmed to be fraudlent, they have given be 30 days to respond back. i i have them some additional proof, but i think they stil think it is fake. so in that sense even if i apply again they still wont belive right? so why not opt for some other country?

Freds

Jan 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2016
@insanityprevails if they have given u 30 days to respond to their query, try to convince them with all other documents you got. If the VO is satisfied with what you provide, he or she will grant you the visa. I would say make use of this opportunity to convince them rather than looking for any other country. If you are looking to live in a country permanently after your graduation, Canada is better than other countries as you have got many options which can help u gain ur PR.

Nov 28, 2015
Freds said:
@insanityprevails if they have given u 30 days to respond to their query, try to convince them with all other documents you got. If the VO is satisfied with what you provide, he or she will grant you the visa. I would say make use of this opportunity to convince them rather than looking for any other country. If you are looking to live in a country permanently after your graduation, Canada is better than other countries as you have got many options which can help u gain ur PR.
i gave them additional documents but i think they are not convinced and i got a rejection AND the reason is other reasons. what should i do now?
?

Rabiya

Jun 6, 2015
i think first you should figure out what went wrong exactly . Did your employer successfully verified the details of your employement to the visa officer ? If not , then you can ask him to be prepared the next time the visa officer calls him.
If yes , then re applying wont help . Go for new zealand or australia then.

Nov 28, 2015
Rabiya said:
i think first you should figure out what went wrong exactly . Did your employer successfully verified the details of your employement to the visa officer ? If not , then you can ask him to be prepared the next time the visa officer calls him.
If yes , then re applying wont help . Go for new zealand or australia then.
they didnt call anyone from my office. they just rejected the application on the basis of doubt.so now i should apply to canada again or just go to newzealand. autrialia is kinda costly.US looks better than Aus. or maybe ireland.

Reactions: shipping