+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa rejection .

Nov 28, 2015
my visa got rejected for canada. Before rejetion i got a letter that the have doubts about my employment and need further documents, i send them additional documents, but i got rejection. reason- other reason- Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of the following : your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in your country or Canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans. please help, what should i do now? sh0uld i reapply?or should i go for any other country?

Rabiya

Jun 6, 2015
which employment related documents did u send earlier ?
and what all docs did you send them the second time ?

Nov 28, 2015
Rabiya said:
which employment related documents did u send earlier ?
and what all docs did you send them the second time ?
at first i send only experience letter and the second time i send offer letter, id card, salary certificate and letter from director that i worked there.

Rabiya

Jun 6, 2015
If your work certificate is genuine and not fake then employment cant be the reason they rejected ur application on . You should post your complete profile if you want to know the exact reason from the members in this forum

Nov 28, 2015
Rabiya said:
If your work certificate is genuine and not fake then employment cant be the reason they rejected ur application on . You should post your complete profile if you want to know the exact reason from the members in this forum
B.E MECHANCAL 68PERCENT, 10 AND 12 BOTH AROUND 68 PERCENT. IELTS 7 BANDS AND 3.5 YEARS WORKEX.

Nov 28, 2015
Rabiya said:
APPLIED FOR LAMBTON COLLEGE ADV ANCE PROJECT MANAGMENT 2 YEARS.

Rabiya

Jun 6, 2015
Your profile looks decent . How many backlogs ? If any. Anyway all I know is Lambton college has the maximum refusals . I opted for a course in Lambton college first and my college suggested me not to go for lambton college as the visa rejection rate is higher for this particular college.

Nov 28, 2015
Rabiya said:
Your profile looks decent . How many backlogs ? If any. Anyway all I know is Lambton college has the maximum refusals . I opted for a course in Lambton college first and my college suggested me not to go for lambton college as the visa rejection rate is higher for this particular college.
i Have 4 baclogs but the college is totally relevant and course too still got refusal. what should i do now should i apply again? orn any other coutry you suggest? i wanna leave india so bad.

pzz

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2016
insanityprevails said:
APPLIED FOR LAMBTON COLLEGE ADV ANCE PROJECT MANAGMENT 2 YEARS.
when had you applied for visa? Did they ask for medical?

Rabiya

Jun 6, 2015
Yeah try for another country . In the meanwhile , apply for caips so that you can prevent the mistake next time
You can try for new Zealand , Australia and Germany .

Nov 28, 2015
krishnna said:
You should apply for caips I suppose, you'll know the exact reason for your refusal
i think the exact reasons would be they have doubts a bout my employment. and if its true, would i get the refusal again?

Nov 28, 2015
Rabiya said:
Yeah try for another country . In the meanwhile , apply for caips so that you can prevent the mistake next time
You can try for new Zealand , Australia and Germany .
which would be the best country where i can get pr. and do i need to show funds in this countries? i am thinking of newzealand, ireland or usa.