+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa rejection second time

simran483

Jul 22, 2016
bir93 said:
helo nagdewani i also did btech in electrical and i choose electronics and embedded system in fanshawe college is this subject relate to our studies am confused

plz help me n give your suggession
what is your profile??

nagdewani

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simran483 said:
what is your profile??
B.tech - Electrical Engineering - 69.00% (2012-16)
12th - 68.00% (2010)
10th - 79.50% (2008)
IELTS - 6.5 overall (L-6.5, R-7.0, W-6.0, S-6.5)

simran483

Jul 22, 2016
nagdewani said:
B.tech - Electrical Engineering - 69.00% (2012-16)
12th - 68.00% (2010)
10th - 79.50% (2008)
IELTS - 6.5 overall (L-6.5, R-7.0, W-6.0, S-6.5)

Subjects in 12th ??

naina2401

Jul 22, 2016
Visa Refusal

Hello Everyone!!!

I need help/guidance in re-submitting my application. I had applied from Kingdom of Bahrain. My application has been refused due to the following reasons:

1. Travel History
2. Immigration Status in country of residence
3. Family ties in Canada or in country of residence

I have traveled within GCC , India and UK in the past. I have a valid work visa and my family resides in Bahrain as well. Hence, I will be back after the completion of my course.

So, here are some of the queries I would like to be clarified.

1. Can I apply on paper as I will be able to provide more documents to the embassy as proof after applying online for the first time. There were no enough categories to upload documents when I had applied online.

2. If I'm submitting my application online, will it be considered a new one or can I appeal on the refused one? Do I need to repeat all other documents which were uploaded in the first application or just the ones which made the refusal happen.

3. Will it take another 7 weeks for a reply from their side or is it considerably less if a person re applies for the visa.

My course starts on 6th September, 2016 hence I'm worried about their reply.

Someone with similar situation or someone who has faced this, kindly help me.

Thank you in advance

Neps31419564

Jun 17, 2016
Could you please guys tell me
I need to reapply
I am thinking of reapplying through vfs so that I will be able to attached more documents.
What documents are most important , I mean the extra documents that could definitely give them to think about about application twice
And issue visa
Could you please give ms the checklist ?

Riyaz8108

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2016
IELTS Request
12-03-2016
Med's Done....
25-07-2016
@Naina2401

It is a very lame reason to reject your VISA application since you have traveled well and have the correct documents. This time while submitting your application you need to :
1) Attach a very very strong SOP
2) Show them some entry exit stamps on your passport
3) In your SOP mention why your program will definately help you if you come back to Bahrain

You will have to wait another 5 weeks to for the decision in Bahrain
Hope this helped

naina2401

Jul 22, 2016
@Riyaz8108: Thank you so much for your response.

I'm working on my SOP and hoping this time it will not be rejected. The only sad part is that I might miss the first 2 weeks of my college if it takes 5 weeks but anyhow I will give it a shot.

Also, what do you suggest, should I apply online or on paper this time? Any idea which seems more feasible at this point?

Thanks in advance :)

Riyaz8108

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2016
IELTS Request
12-03-2016
Med's Done....
25-07-2016
Hey
@Naina, I suggest you apply Paper based. Applying paper based will help you to show them some detailed proofs. I glad I could help you. I m glad I could help you.

jonsnow

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Re: Visa Refusal

naina2401 said:
Hello Everyone!!!

I need help/guidance in re-submitting my application. I had applied from Kingdom of Bahrain. My application has been refused due to the following reasons:

1. Travel History
2. Immigration Status in country of residence
3. Family ties in Canada or in country of residence

I have traveled within GCC , India and UK in the past. I have a valid work visa and my family resides in Bahrain as well. Hence, I will be back after the completion of my course.

So, here are some of the queries I would like to be clarified.

1. Can I apply on paper as I will be able to provide more documents to the embassy as proof after applying online for the first time. There were no enough categories to upload documents when I had applied online.

2. If I'm submitting my application online, will it be considered a new one or can I appeal on the refused one? Do I need to repeat all other documents which were uploaded in the first application or just the ones which made the refusal happen.

3. Will it take another 7 weeks for a reply from their side or is it considerably less if a person re applies for the visa.

My course starts on 6th September, 2016 hence I'm worried about their reply.

Someone with similar situation or someone who has faced this, kindly help me.

Thank you in advance
What course and uni/college did you apply for?