+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa rejection second time

Gourav13

Jul 18, 2016
Hello Friends,

Today I got rejection letter from CHD VFS.

Reason is purpose of visit
Your purposed program is not reasonable in light of past studies, academic scores and language abilities

This was my second attempt. My sister is Citizen in Canada and supporting me financially.

Please suggest, how can I address these issues to VO.

Thanks in advance

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
Gourav13 said:
Hello Friends,

Your purposed program is not reasonable in light of past studies, academic scores and language abilities

This was my second attempt. My sister is Citizen in Canada and supporting me financially.

Thanks in advance
Sorry to hear that.

Can you Please share more information on past studies, academic scores and language abilities, so that people here
can help you better.

Gourav13

Jul 18, 2016
My academics are weak. I scored less than 50% in graduation (Arts). Reason is sickness of my father. I gave this reason to VO and attached all documents.

Job experience 4 year in a restaurant. My father passed away, and now I want to concentrate on my career.

IELTS- total 6 bands, none less than 5.5 bands

I opted for Business marketing diploma from Northern College, Toronto. I opt business, because we had family business, and I helped my father for few years.

jonsnow

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Gourav13 said:
My academics are weak. I scored less than 50% in graduation (Arts). Reason is sickness of my father. I gave this reason to VO and attached all documents.

Job experience 4 year in a restaurant. My father passed away, and now I want to concentrate on my career.

IELTS- total 6 bands, none less than 5.5 bands

I opted for Business marketing diploma from Northern College, Toronto. I opt business, because we had family business, and I helped my father for few years.
Weak academics, Low IELTS score, work experience unrelated to previous education, applied at a low ranking college, and a close relative permanently residing in Canada... thats ample reasons for your application to be rejected. You need to write your own SOP addressing all these factors. Good Luck

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
jonsnow said:
Weak academics, Low IELTS score, work experience unrelated to previous education, applied at a low ranking college, and a close relative permanently residing in Canada... thats ample reasons for your application to be rejected. You need to write your own SOP addressing all these factors. Good Luck
Very well said, Jonsnow.

sukh0

Jul 17, 2016
Gourav13 said:
Hello Friends,

Thanks in advance
When have u applied file in the embassy?

shahi.k

May 29, 2016
jonsnow said:
I have also got admission in Northern College for IBM( International business management) . I scored overall 6 bands.

My academics - 10th-75% 12th-72% BBA(Bachelor of business administration)-62% (1 backlog)
Work exp. - 6 months in an insurance company.

My visa is being processed at Bangalore visa office (applied on 24th June) (No relatives in Canada, have applied for the first time)

I wanted to ask that ...Can having low ranked college affect the possibilities of visa approval? What would u say in my case.? Is there any chances of getting rejection? :(

Gourav13

Jul 18, 2016
Guys,

Northern college is not a low rank college, It comes under SPP colleges.

I think my low grades, study gap and relative in Canada is making it tough.

I want to reapply again. Can any one help me to explain purpose of visit.

Gourav13

Jul 18, 2016
sukh0 said:
When have u applied file in the embassy?
Applied on June 9, got rejection on July 18. I don't think They checked my attached paper properly. Saturday they start checking my file and Monday I got decision. :eek:

Gourav13

Jul 18, 2016
shahi.k said:
I have also got admission in Northern College for IBM( International business management) . I scored overall 6 bands.

My academics - 10th-75% 12th-72% BBA(Bachelor of business administration)-62% (1 backlog)
Work exp. - 6 months in an insurance company.

My visa is being processed at Bangalore visa office (applied on 24th June) (No relatives in Canada, have applied for the first time)

I wanted to ask that ...Can having low ranked college affect the possibilities of visa approval? What would u say in my case.? Is there any chances of getting rejection? :(
@ Shahi - Please let me know your result.

jonsnow

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Gourav13 said:
Applied on June 9, got rejection on July 18. I don't think They checked my attached paper properly. Saturday they start checking my file and Monday I got decision. :eek:
How do you know they started reviewing your papers on Saturday?

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
Gourav13 said:
Sorry to hear about your rejection. CIC and VFS don't work on Saturday and Sunday.