+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Rejection Help me plssss

Adithya03

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
Hello i m adithya i applied under spp on 14th july got my PP tdy my visa rejection reason
1) Documents Lacks of Authenticity
2) Other reasons : Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more : your qualification, previous studies, Gap in studies, Employment, Level of establishment,Lang Abilities or your future prospects and plan and in letter it stated that i have to satisfied that i ll leave after my stay in Canada.

I got admit for business general course in Sheridan college its a two year prog. i paid my first year tuition fee and done my medical and gic

my profile
10th 56.5% 2008
12th 65.2% 2010
Ielts score above 7.5 overall listening 7.5 reading 6.5 writing 6.5 speaking 6.5
then i started working and i have submitted the work experience letter and i had gap of few months for that i showed i underwent dental treatment i fear maybe that dental document is the reason :(
dont know what to do pls help me can i re apply ? i fear a lot :(

destroyed92

Nov 24, 2013
Vadodara, Gujarat
Visa Office......
DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2014
Med's Request
Done
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted along with application
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected
LANDED..........
I give up on Canada!!
U shudnt hav shown abt dental treatment.
Neways did u notorize all the documents?
If yes den they might have given lack of authenticity due to dental treatment.

loginbits12

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Adithya03 said:
Hello i m adithya i applied under spp on 14th july got my PP tdy my visa rejection reason
2) Other reasons : Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more : your qualification, previous studies, Gap in studies, Employment, Level of establishment,Lang Abilities or your future prospects and plan and in letter it stated that i have to satisfied that i ll leave after my stay in Canada.

I got admit for business general course in Sheridan college its a two year prog. i paid my first year tuition fee and done my medical and gic

my profile
10th 56.5% 2008
12th 65.2% 2010
Ielts score above 7.5 overall listening 7.5 reading 6.5 writing 6.5 speaking 6.5
then i started working and i have submitted the work experience letter and i had gap of few months for that i showed i underwent dental treatment i fear maybe that dental document is the reason :(
hi aditiya apply for caip note you will get detailed info. thank you

aparna.bhardwaj

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-06-2014
Med's Request
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
16-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2014
LANDED..........
28-08-2014
How long was the gap? 3-4 months shouldnt matter!

Adithya03

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
thnx fr reply all @destroyed92 i notorised all documents yes even i feel they did it because of dental treatment

@loginbits12: bro have not applied planning to re apply in general and CAIPS note would take 4 weeks some one said

@ tangygirl: yes applied thru consultancy and they are so dumb they ask me everything lol

@ aparna total gap four years after studies but in that gap showed work exp had 3 months gap with any proof so asked nearby dentist to give me that i was undergoing treatment

@all pls tell me can i apply again under general category? what all documents should i add again? and another thing in dental treatment thing the doc did mistake he wrote 2014 and stroked and wrote 2012 maybe because of that they rejected ? very confused

unarmed

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
and another thing in dental treatment thing the doc did mistake he wrote 2014 and stroked and wrote 2012 maybe because of that they rejected ?

yes,I think that is the reason for 'documents lacks authenticity' overwriting is serious issue. also you should not have applied for two year course, 1 year visa has easy chances than 2 year visa

q1. tell me list of *all* docs you gave there.
q2. who was your dumb agent ?
q3 did you submit new application form or old one ?

Regards

Adithya03

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
i submitted Gic my dad's IT fr 3 years and my work experience my 10th 12th and all app form medical letter of acceptance dumb agent like he gave idea he doesnt own any office or consultancy and i m planning to submit new application so what all should i add more will i get second time ?

gagsgk

Star Member
Mar 29, 2014
Bangaloe
Visa Office......
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-7-2014
Doc's Request.
21-07-2014
AOR Received.
21-07-2014
IELTS Request
21-07-2014
File Transfer...
21-07-2014
Med's Request
21-07-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
5/8/2014
LANDED..........
20/08/2014
Adithya03 said:
@ all pls tell me can i apply again under general category? what all documents should i add again? and another thing in dental treatment thing the doc did mistake he wrote 2014 and stroked and wrote 2012 maybe because of that they rejected ? very confused
All the docs are same for general expect you should add AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT from your dad or whoever is sponsoring you..! If you want the sample of it pm me

Arathi

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-7-2014
IELTS Request
6-6-2013
File Transfer...
23-7-2014
Med's Done....
Before 3 mnths
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
upfront
VISA ISSUED...
less hope..still hoping
LANDED..........
I think its not gonna happen
I m in the same boat...just make a strong sop and cover letter..clarify the rejection reason..also attach prev visa rejection letter..

Adithya03

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
hey thanks a lot did u add any document to ur new application ? did u apply CAIPS note? when u applied where? what all documents pls help me

Arathi

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-7-2014
IELTS Request
6-6-2013
File Transfer...
23-7-2014
Med's Done....
Before 3 mnths
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
upfront
VISA ISSUED...
less hope..still hoping
LANDED..........
I think its not gonna happen
Dnt go for caips note..that is useless and take time..if u want any chances left reapply again now by urself..attach all qualifications..fill the student questionnaire genuinely ..must justify the reason in sop..if u have itr or form 16..put also that..

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Adithya03 said:

my profile
10th 56.5% 2008
12th 65.2% 2010
did u really take this time for dental treatment? why would dental treatment cause few months of gap? were u in hospital for these months? normally dental treatments r done in several appointments and u go home after each treatment unless u were hospitalized/bed ridden attaching a document which says u needed to take months off because of dental treatments seems ur trying to misrepresent. few months of gap wouldnt have even mattered but attaching a fake/false certificate can get u banned. I am not sure if ur banned or not but u can always try again .

Adithya03

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
i went dental treatment bro but yes as u say it was normal treatments i dint wanna show gaps so i asked fr documents so next time while applying in general what can i put ? dental or unemployed? and the letter mentioned u can re apply if u want