+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa rejection from Abu Dhabi

n@bz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
I applied Sds study permit through an Indian consultant, I have provided my home address in india, all fee transactions,GIC transaction etc were made from my Indian savings account, also provided my Indian asset details and bank statements of Indian savings account but biometrics and medical done from uae.
Which is your consultancy? And what did you give as your address for ’current country of residence’ and for ‘country applying from’ in the submitted forms?

Reactions: ReeJo

krishhk

Jun 13, 2021
I applied Sds study permit through an Indian consultant, I have provided my home address in india, all fee transactions,GIC transaction etc were made from my Indian savings account, also provided my Indian asset details and bank statements of Indian savings account but biometrics and medical done from uae.
  • China
  • India
  • Morocco
  • Pakistan
  • the Philippines
  • Senegal
  • Vietnam

Who isn’t eligible for the Student Direct Stream
If you live anywhere other than 1 of the countries listed above (even if you’re a citizen of one of the countries above), you must apply through the regular study permit application process.

If you live in another country (even if you’re a citizen of one of the countries above), or if you don’t meet the eligibility for faster processing, you may still be eligible for a study permit through the regular study permit application process.

Reactions: parvisingh

Mr619

Feb 25, 2022
Dubai
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-05-2022
AOR Received.
25-05-2022
Do i need to delete or mention this at the time of reapplication?
Hi Jibin, hope you were lucky the second time and had your visa approved.

im an Indian based in Dubai, could you guide me on the process you followed thereaf.

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Beware of Indian consultants as they are not regulated by CICC. https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/indian-woman-removal-canada-fake-letter-cbsa-1.6352964

SCC

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-12-2016
Is there such a thing as a "Perfect SP Application"??
Like all the bits and pieces are falling in place as in perfect IELTS scores, matching with education LoA, GIC is perfect, Tuition fee is paid in advance for one year, backgrounds are squeaky clean, meds are done, no study gaps, world class SOP...
Will that guarantee the success of the application?
I believe somewhere along the line, VO has the final discretion and there's no way to challenge that discretion unfortunately.

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Is there such a thing as a "Perfect SP Application"??
Like all the bits and pieces are falling in place as in perfect IELTS scores, matching with education LoA, GIC is perfect, Tuition fee is paid in advance for one year, backgrounds are squeaky clean, meds are done, no study gaps, world class SOP...
Will that guarantee the success of the application?
I believe somewhere along the line, VO has the final discretion and there's no way to challenge that discretion unfortunately.
There is no such thing as a Perfect SP Application. No one can guarantee a positive outcome.
You do your best and let the officer decide on merit.
I have seen officers rejecting perfect applications where they "assume" that the APplicant will not go to their home country.

Reactions: naturlboy

ricky88

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Please help

So my sister in law application got refused 3rd time from Abu Dhabi Visa Office. I have got all the GCMS notes from 3 times but the last GCMS notes from 3rd application which I received today shows this lines I NOTED THAT THE CLIENT IS SINGLE,MOBILE,IS NOT WELL ESTABLISHED AND HAS NO DEPENDEDNTS.
This line is not correct because my brother is the sponsor for the fess and they also have one child. We have clearly mention in all the three application that she is married with dependents and also included the family pictures .Also in her first application GCMS Notes states that I NOTED THAT CLIENT IS MARRIED OR HAS DEPENDENTS.
The last application GCMS notes is not correct which application was refused in February and today I received this the GCMS notes

What are our option at this time. Please help.

MohamedMustafa456789

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Please help

So my sister in law application got refused 3rd time from Abu Dhabi Visa Office. I have got all the GCMS notes from 3 times but the last GCMS notes from 3rd application which I received today shows this lines I NOTED THAT THE CLIENT IS SINGLE,MOBILE,IS NOT WELL ESTABLISHED AND HAS NO DEPENDEDNTS.
This line is not correct because my brother is the sponsor for the fess and they also have one child. We have clearly mention in all the three application that she is married with dependents and also included the family pictures .Also in her first application GCMS Notes states that I NOTED THAT CLIENT IS MARRIED OR HAS DEPENDENTS.
The last application GCMS notes is not correct which application was refused in February and today I received this the GCMS notes

could there be a mixup between what you have written in the letter and between immigration forms? double-check forms submitted if you have a copy?

ricky88

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
could there be a mixup between what you have written in the letter and between immigration forms? double-check forms submitted if you have a copy?
I just checked all the forms and its clearly mentioned spouse ,dependent name and also on the GCMS notes client details it shows Married.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Please help

Are there other reasons for refusal?