+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa rejection from Abu Dhabi

Jibin g John

Sep 1, 2020
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Hai, I got the refusal letter as below

[*]I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
[*]I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
[*]I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
[*]I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

Applied date – 23-12-20
Biometric on- 10-01-21
Rejection on- 11-02-21

I have applied under non-sds from UAE. I am 31 years old and applied for MEng Industrial Eng. I had shown my employment history from 2012-2020 after my BTech in 2011. My working experience is related to Industrial Engineering.

I have paid first-year tuition fees+ 10,000 cad GIC (even though it’s not mandatory for non-sds).

I have given fixed accounts statement from Indian banks in my name worth 48K cad+ immovable assets inheriting father’s property worth 150K. Added to that, attached details of spouse’s partnership in one rental shop in UAE. (To show UAE ties)

Doesn’t provide any UAE bank certificates but included my salary slips+ UAE bank SAVING account statements.

My UAE employment visa is going to expire on FEB 21.

What to do?

Do I reapply from UAE with a valid visa or reapply from the home country, India under SDS ---- Please provide suggestions.....

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

[*]I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
[*]I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
[*]I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
[*]I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

Applied date – 23-12-20
Biometric on- 10-01-21
Rejection on- 11-02-21

I have applied under non-sds from UAE. I am 31 years old and applied for MEng Industrial Eng. I had shown my employment history from 2012-2020 after my BTech in 2011. My working experience is related to Industrial Engineering.

I have paid first-year tuition fees+ 10,000 cad GIC (even though it’s not mandatory for non-sds).

I have given fixed accounts statement from Indian banks in my name worth 48K cad+ immovable assets inheriting father’s property worth 150K. Added to that, attached details of spouse’s partnership in one rental shop in UAE. (To show UAE ties)

Doesn’t provide any UAE bank certificates but included my salary slips+ UAE bank SAVING account statements.

What to do?

Do I reapply from UAE with a valid visa or reapply from the home country, India under SDS ---- Please provide suggestions.....
Apply from India once you have moved back there.

Reactions: Jibin g John

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019

Applied date – 23-12-20
Biometric on- 10-01-21
Rejection on- 11-02-21

What to do?

Your application clearly does not show that you will respect the conditions of your temporary study permit, and leave at the end of your stay.

Reactions: scylla

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019

Applied date – 23-12-20
Biometric on- 10-01-21
Rejection on- 11-02-21

What to do?

These are generic comments they make for applicants from middle east. Did you apply alone or with spouse ? Are you on a unlimited contract and going to renew your VISA ? If not, best is to apply from India.

Even if you wont make any drastic changes in your existing file your chances of approval will be very high. AUH VISA office usually does not make very fair decisions for expats. People can argue all they want but that's a fact I've seen from many eligible candidates who were rejected in the past.

Jibin g John

Sep 1, 2020
Canada
Category........
STUDY
thanks for the Ray of hope...

I already applied for the gcms notes.

as per opinion, what i have to do under sds method.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
thanks for the Ray of hope...

I already applied for the gcms notes.

as per opinion, what i have to do under sds method.
If you will continue to reside in UAE you cant apply under SDS. That option will only be available if you are applying from India. If you will apply from UAE, you will have to try and improve your profile based on what you see in your GCMS notes. They have made comments on 4 different criteria's. Don't re-apply without reviewing them or even better consulting a professional lawyer in Canada if you can afford.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Jibin g John

Sep 1, 2020
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Is it possible to apply sds / non sds from india , while staying outside giving all other details belongs to india.
Final passport submission to Indian vfs.

Jibin g John

Sep 1, 2020
Canada
Category........
STUDY
GCMS NOTES

31 yr old Indian citizen residing in UAE with wife and child, seeking SP for a Masters in Engineering from University of XXXXX Last studied in 2011 for Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering; has been working as an engineer in various companies since 2011. Earns a modest income in UAE and while PA’s wife is named on a commercial license, there is limited evidence of the business being in operation or being a source of income. PA states he wants to return to work in UAE after his studies and the long-term plan is to work as an engineer in India, but the study plan is vague and does not sufficiently justify the cost of studying in Canada. PA relies on numerous fixed deposits and a GIC but the source of funds is not evidenced. Despite PA stating his intention is to return to UAE, GCMS shows he was dependent on his wife’s EE profile recently but that she failed to meet the MEC for FSW; PA does not mention this in the application.
Taking the applicant’s plan of studies into account, the documentation provided in support of the applicant’s financial situation does not demonstrate that funds would be sufficient or available. I am not satisfied that the proposed studies would be a reasonable expense.
The study plan doesn’t appear reasonable given the applicant‘s employment and education history.
I note that:
The client’s proposed studies are not reasonable given their career path.
Taking the applicant’s current employment situation into consideration, the employment does not demonstrate that the applicant is sufficiently well established that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of a period of authorized stay.
The applicant’s immigration status in their country of residence is temporary, which reduces their ties to the country.
Weighing the factors in this application, I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay.
For the reasons above I have refused this application.

Currently, I resigned from the UAE job and staying in India, and planning to reapply thru SDS.

feedback please!!!

lamnt0702

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
The most critical reason they decided to refuse your application is: Your wife has been the main applicant trying to apply thru EE/FSW and didn't meet the MEC -> your purpose this time is definitely not for studying.

-> Get your self a professional consultant bro.

kritanium

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
GCMS NOTES

31 yr old Indian citizen residing in UAE with wife and child, seeking SP for a Masters in Engineering from University of XXXXX Last studied in 2011 for Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering; has been working as an engineer in various companies since 2011. Earns a modest income in UAE and while PA’s wife is named on a commercial license, there is limited evidence of the business being in operation or being a source of income. PA states he wants to return to work in UAE after his studies and the long-term plan is to work as an engineer in India, but the study plan is vague and does not sufficiently justify the cost of studying in Canada. PA relies on numerous fixed deposits and a GIC but the source of funds is not evidenced. Despite PA stating his intention is to return to UAE, GCMS shows he was dependent on his wife’s EE profile recently but that she failed to meet the MEC for FSW; PA does not mention this in the application.
Taking the applicant’s plan of studies into account, the documentation provided in support of the applicant’s financial situation does not demonstrate that funds would be sufficient or available. I am not satisfied that the proposed studies would be a reasonable expense.
The study plan doesn’t appear reasonable given the applicant‘s employment and education history.
I note that:
The client’s proposed studies are not reasonable given their career path.
Taking the applicant’s current employment situation into consideration, the employment does not demonstrate that the applicant is sufficiently well established that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of a period of authorized stay.
The applicant’s immigration status in their country of residence is temporary, which reduces their ties to the country.
Weighing the factors in this application, I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay.
For the reasons above I have refused this application.

Currently, I resigned from the UAE job and staying in India, and planning to reapply thru SDS.

feedback please!!!
what all evidence you showed for proof of funds?