10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
spycyhrtforu said:
Canada is not the only country in th world yes. But wherever you go you may face the same problem. Instead if you take up some kind of certification course or diploma related to your interests in canada you have an added edge when you apply again for the training. You keep saying you want to become a pilot right ? Whats the problem with equipping yourself with a bit of theoretical knowledge first and then taking up practical training. With the diploma or certification you don't need to worry yourself again with visa rejection. Thr vo s reluctance in your case may be that you have no proper grounding for your ambitions. Its not very convincing when you say that you just took some job for the sake of pocket money. If you show that you have a bit of knowledge in aircrafts then he may consider your case. Think about it before you try for other countries. If you are going to apply again with the same sop or documents don't get disheartened if its rejected again. All the best
According to (Transport Canada) Canadian aviation rule, a person who completed 12th grade successfully with 60% marks or above can apply for Pilot training course in Canada. Pilot training is not just practical. To be a professional pilot a person has to complete PPL which has 6 theory papers, CPL which has 6 theory papers, Multi-Engine IFR which has 4 theory papers. They will also teach the technical side as well.

I checked for related course as you said....but there are no related courses which matches pilot training.

[quote author=ran567]
My rejection reason is as follows:
Your proposed study is not reasonable in light of one or more:Your qualifications,Previous studies, gap in studies,....
[/quote]

But in mine...'Your proposed study is not reasonable in light of your level of establishment'

Nothing was mentioned like previous studies, your qualification, gap in studies etc

ran567

May 16, 2014
praveen1989 said:
According to (Transport Canada) Canadian aviation rule, a person who completed 12th grade successfully with 60% marks or above can apply for Pilot training course in Canada. Pilot training is not just practical. To be a professional pilot a person has to complete PPL which has 6 theory papers, CPL which has 6 theory papers, Multi-Engine IFR which has 4 theory papers. They will also teach the technical side as well.

I checked for related course as you said....but there are no related courses which matches pilot training.

But in mine...'Your proposed study is not reasonable in light of your level of establishment'

Nothing was mentioned like previous studies, your qualification, gap in studies etc
Results vary with cases. Wat ur agency told regarding ur results ?

spycyhrtforu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Sorry sis. Forgive me. Thought you were a guy. Then maybe for your profile diploma is a bit lame. I suggest you ask other senior members who can give much better answers. Sorry am not much help. All the best.

spycyhrtforu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
praveen1989 said:

Could you not try for training in your home country for now and then try again next year ?

You don't possess any relevant qualification as yet. Are there no courses that is atleast remotely related to becoming a pilot ? Like aircraft maintenance ?

praveen1989

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Regina said:
How much is tuition and how much funds from what sources you have?
Tuition fee is $42,000.

I showed my father's employment letter, salary certificate and bank statements for four months...he had $90,000 in his bank.

shrek

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
Visa Office......
Vfs hyderabad - under SPP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03- April-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre-medical
Interview........
NA
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Praveen , do u got visa???

praveen1989

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
shrek said:
Praveen , do u got visa???
Nope, refused for other reason :mad:

shrek

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
Visa Office......
Vfs hyderabad - under SPP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03- April-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre-medical
Interview........
NA
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
It's over Guys... My refusal given a chance to another guy. So Be positive

No more CANADA education in my life , I give UP

MORAL : "" This World Belongs to you, You have great opportunity in many countries other than Canada.

Only your goal changes but not Your Aim..""

thank you all..

My Facebook I'd :: "Sri Vangari"

Good bye..

All the best ...

praveen1989

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
shrek said:
It's over Guys... My refusal given a chance to another guy. So Be positive

No more CANADA education in my life , I give UP

MORAL : "" This World Belongs to you, You have great opportunity in many countries other than Canada.

Only your goal changes but not Your Aim..""

thank you all..

My Facebook I'd :: "Sri Vangari"

Good bye..

All the best ...

What happened Shrek? What was the reason for refusal?

dok

Apr 20, 2014
praveen1989 said:
Tuition fee is $42,000.

I showed my father's employment letter, salary certificate and bank statements for four months...he had $90,000 in his bank.
Hello, is it possible to take Pilot training course in India (your home country)?

In light of this unusual tuition fees ($42,000 + $10,000min for living expenses) coupled with your currrent level of establishment, I suppose the VO was really astonished whether it makes sense for your father to exhaust all his $90,000 on your studies. It's hard to gainsay that the level of tuition and your previous education were part of the reasons for rejection. However, there're also other factors such as: course availability in your home country (possibly cheaper than in Canada); employment prospects in your home country; previously demostrated interest in piloting; family background (Do you have brothers and sisters? What do they do? Will they also be entering into higher education soon?). If your father has other financial commitments, then why should he spend almost all his fund on you? These are the other factors which influence overall assessment of study permit applications. Visa officers consider applications as a whole based on several factors and they decide.

I advise you take this program in your home country before proceeding for further studies outside or you may try another country. Good luck with your future studies.

praveen1989

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
dok said:
Hello, is it possible to take Pilot training course in India (your home country)?

In light of this unusual tuition fees ($42,000 + $10,000 min for living expenses) coupled with your current level of establishment, I suppose the VO was really astonished whether it makes sense for your father to exhaust all his $90,000 on your studies. It's hard to gainsay that the level of tuition and your previous education were part of the reasons for rejection. However, there're also other factors such as: course availability in your home country (possibly cheaper than in Canada); employment prospects in your home country; previously demonstrated interest in piloting; family background (Do you have brothers and sisters? What do they do? Will they also be entering into higher education soon?). If your father has other financial commitments, then why should he spend almost all his fund on you? These are the other factors which influence overall assessment of study permit applications. Visa officers consider applications as a whole based on several factors and they decide.

I advise you take this program in your home country before proceeding for further studies outside or you may try another country. Good luck with your future studies.
I didn't say that my dad is funding the complete amount for me. I just said he has that much bank balance in UAE..(I didn't show his bank balance in India)

I'm not doing this course in India because I wish to study abroad. Not in India or U.A.E.

On my research flying experience is different in Canada. I can practice to fly an aircraft in a wide variety of weather condition. (rain, snow, storm, fog..etc). My college also provide special training like cross country, float planes, aerobatics training, mountain checkouts, beach landing, landing on slippery runways..etc. Flight schools in India is not providing advance training. This experience will help me in future.( In an interview, a fresh pilot trained from Canada will get more preference)
It hardly rains in Dubai and no much weather in India.

Yes, I have a brother who studying in 12th grade. My dad is also working in the field of aviation, he is an Air Traffic Controller.

Thank for your reply...any more ideas?

dok

Apr 20, 2014
praveen1989 said:
Flight schools in India is not providing advance training.

Thank for your reply...any more ideas?
Well, I understand. Do you've basic pilot training course in India or have you found some elsewhere? I think taking a basic program in piloting will prove to the VO that you actually want to pursue this program. Sometimes, it's unnecessary to do this, but one has to in such circumstance as yours for visa purpose. If you're to stay home/work for another year, then why don't you consider enrolling on basic certificate pilot training program in India or UAE or elsewhere before re-applying for the advanced pilot training in Canada? My experiences are that they always work. This's important if and only if you want to pursue this program in Canada no matter how long it takes.

rcpp

Star Member
Jan 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Passport Req..
27-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2014
I agree with dok. You will get the same visa response from the VO if he doesn't see any changes on your documents and level of establishment. Your funds are fine and not an issue to the vo. What he had a doubt about is that you don't have enough experience relating to the Pilot course you're planning to pursue in Canada. Maybe if you applied after your 12th, he would have considered your sp application. I believe the doubt on VO's part fell on your 1.5 sales experience. That's why seniors here are telling you to take up anything related to it so the VO would notice that you are really interested in the course and moving to Canada for higher studies is the way to go.

Why don't you check out Emirates Aviation University's Aeronautical Engineering National Diploma course? It is somehow the most related engineering field to Pilot and it is only for two years.

praveen1989

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
rcpp said:
Why don't you check out Emirates Aviation University's Aeronautical Engineering National Diploma course? It is somehow the most related engineering field to Pilot and it is only for two years.
:eek: