Doc's Request.
N/A
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
rcpp said:
Sorry to hear this bro..

No, you have the financial means but the vo can't see the reason why you're directly taking a 2-year pilot course after having 1.5 years of sales experience. Otherwise, he would have stated in the refusal letter the reason of financial incapability.

VO did not mention "previous studies" because you haven't done any bachelors or diploma that is linked to the Pilot course. That's why people here are recommending that you return to your home country and take a program where the Pilot course you opt for can be pursued afterwards.

Hope this helps
I mentioned that In personal statement or SOP(whatever you say) that I've taken that job for pocket money. My ambition is to be a pilot. My parents was against it and now they accepted to follow my dreams. I don't know what to do next. I will apply once again from India and if it get rejected again I will choose some other good country.(Note: Canada is not the only country in the world)

shrek

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
Visa Office......
Vfs hyderabad - under SPP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03- April-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre-medical
Interview........
NA
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
praveen1989 said:
I mentioned that In personal statement or SOP(whatever you say) that I've taken that job for pocket money. My ambition is to be a pilot. My parents was against it and now they accepted to follow my dreams. I don't know what to do next. I will apply once again from India and if it get rejected again I will choose some other good country.(Note: Canada is not the only country in the world)
Yes, there many good countries in world, We have better option if we can't get canada permit

rcpp

Star Member
Jan 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Passport Req..
27-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2014
praveen1989 said:
Reapplying with the same set of documents and status is up to you bro. Why don't you take any other course first in Canada, that is somehow related to the Pilot programme, the continue your studies with Pilot?

shrek

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
Visa Office......
Vfs hyderabad - under SPP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03- April-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre-medical
Interview........
NA
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
after 45 days, today My passport dispatched but still I didn't get email from CHC

ran567

May 16, 2014
Hi all,
My visa got rejected with other resons.
10th 87%
12th 85%
BE Cs 81%
2 yrs work experience in IT..
IELTS 6.0
Got married a yr back. I have applied for diploma in computer programmer in Humber college. My visa got rejected.

spycyhrtforu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
praveen1989 said:
Canada is not the only country in th world yes. But wherever you go you may face the same problem. Instead if you take up some kind of certification course or diploma related to your interests in canada you have an added edge when you apply again for the training. You keep saying you want to become a pilot right ? Whats the problem with equippong yourself with a bit of theoretical knowledge first and then taking up practical training. With the diploma or certification you don't need to worry yourself again with visa rejection. Thr vo s reluctance in your case may be that you have no proper grounding for your ambitions. Its not very convincing when you say that you just took some job for the sake of pocket money. If you show that you have a bit of knowledge in aircrafts then he may consider your case. Think about it before you try for other countries. If you are going to apply again with the same sop or documents don't get disheartened if its rejected again. All the best

ran567

May 16, 2014
I Need to know whether my visa got rejected because of my wrong selection of course after my BE degree.
Now I have planned to write my ielts again.
If I get 6.5 and apply for pgdiploma in same college, whether I can able to get visa at this time under non spp program and one more thing Wat is the processing time for general study permit.

Please reply me at the earliest.I am helpless friends.

spycyhrtforu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
ran567 said:
I Need to know whether my visa got rejected because of my wrong selection of course after my BE degree.
Now I have planned to write my ielts again.
If I get 6.5 and apply for pgdiploma in same college, whether I can able to get visa at this time under non spp program and one more thing Wat is the processing time for general study permit.

Please reply me at the earliest.I am helpless friends.
No your course selection is not wrong. You did study cs in you ug and now u applied for computer programmer. How can you doubt that you selected the wrong course? But why take up diploma ? Also what "other reasons" were mentioned in your rejection?

ran567

May 16, 2014
My rejection reason is as follows:
Your proposed study is not reasonable in light of one or more:Your qualifications,Previous studies, gap in studies,....

ran567

May 16, 2014
My relatives r in Toronto region. So I would like to take up my studies Der,moreover I m finding an entry to Canada only so just choosed diploma, whether diploma s an undergraduation compared to that of BE so dat my visa got rejected?
One more thing frnd I have enclosed my bank loan statement previously rather didn't gave any information abt immovable property . Is it necessary for students to show financial stuffs ?

Wat can I state in sop for my ties to my home country?

spycyhrtforu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Ok. If you read the previous posts you ll find many of them suggesting that you need to convince the vo that you are going back to your country after your intended study. Just making a statement that you have immovable properties back home does not necessarily mean that you would go back. So what if you have properties. Why would the vo think that since you have properties in your home country you will go back. Either you tell them you have some business ideas or your current job will take you back when you come back afyer studying. They are trying very hard not to let immigrants into their country who come here just for the sake of PR and not really to study. You can't blame them if they reject you. So if you really want to study and improve your skill sets then look for other courses which will benefit your current job. Else if your intention is to obtain PR then try for federal skilled worker program. Also maybe the financial statement you had were not enough ? What about you wife ? Is she comin with you ?

ran567

May 16, 2014
Yup bro , I have stated in my sop dat I will enrich knowledge from my studies and start up my own IT concern in my home country----bt I got rejected.
Me nd my hus r applying , he s for open work permit both visa got rejected.
My concern s whether my visa wl b rejected for second time too even I have changed my course nd shows strong ties to home country like Wat u stated and showed my financial stuffs?
How much time will it take for non spp.. Will I be able to go in Sep intake ?