+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Rejection for other reason!

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I still stand for my recommendation that you should turn your attention to US based flight schools. Oregon has all kinds of weather and a busy air traffic if it is your concern, but actually the airlines don't care which school you graduated from as long as it meets ICAO standards. All they want is flight hours, flight hours and once again flight hours. So, go for F-1 visa, get your CPL, IR and MER during first year of studies and get prepared for OPT program for the second year. Use it to build up your flight hours, return to India and secure a SO job with a local airline. Easy-peasy.

dok

Apr 20, 2014
@Diplomatru, he might not be successful either. These five countries: USA, Canada, UK, Australia & New Zealand share information about visa applications through their joint database. Although, this's arguably meant to crack down on terrorism, but it's widely used for other purposes. If the reason for Pravee1989's refusal of Canadian study permit is colossally substantial, then the US will also likely deny him F-1 visa. It always works that way. Moreover, if for instance, Praveen1989 was refused a Canadian study permit owing to insufficient fund, but now has an admission with full funding at a US institution, then there's a high balance of probabilities that his application for F-1 visa will be approved.

So depending on the magnitude of the overall circumstance under which Praveen1989 was refused, his application to the US embassy may be easily rejected in the same way or otherwise approved. That's why it's absolutely indispensable that Praveen1989 analysed his situation critically before applying to any of the aforementioned countries.

Praveen1989, people have been trying to advise you, I hope you'll consider our comments and make your final decision. Whatever be the case, please do not hesitate to update us in this forum. Thanks and wishing you best of luck.

praveen1989

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Thanks for all your suggestions...this pilot programs consist of PPL, CPL and multi ifr.....so I will do PPL in India and apply for CPL in Canada.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This seems like a reasonable approach to me. Good luck with PPL.
PS. If you intend to settle in Canada I would discourage you to pursue a pilot's career since the labor market in this area is overcrowded with professionals and there is very limited demand if compared to India or other developing countries.

dok

Apr 20, 2014
praveen1989 said:
Thanks for all your suggestions...this pilot programs consist of PPL, CPL and multi ifr.....so I will do PPL in India and apply for CPL in Canada.
You've made a good decision. So you apply next year for the CPL in Canada. All the best!

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
praveen1989 said:
Tuition fee is $42,000.

I showed my father's employment letter, salary certificate and bank statements for four months...he had $90,000 in his bank.
Did he wrote a letter that he will pay for the program and living expenses? How long is the program? If it is 2 years then you will need 42000+20 000=62000. Is he ready to pay so much?
(I see you decided to take first part of studies in India, so my questions are for your further thinking and consideration)

praveen1989

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Diplomatru said:
I still stand for my recommendation that you should turn your attention to US based flight schools. Oregon has all kinds of weather and a busy air traffic if it is your concern, but actually the airlines don't care which school you graduated from as long as it meets ICAO standards. All they want is flight hours, flight hours and once again flight hours. So, go for F-1 visa, get your CPL, IR and MER during first year of studies and get prepared for OPT program for the second year. Use it to build up your flight hours, return to India and secure a SO job with a local airline. Easy-peasy.
Well said Diplomatru :) ...you have a good knowledge about this...are you working or studying in the field of aviation?

Regina said:
Did he wrote a letter that he will pay for the program and living expenses? How long is the program? If it is 2 years then you will need 42000+20 000=62000. Is he ready to pay so much?
(I see you decided to take first part of studies in India, so my questions are for your further thinking and consideration)
Yes...he is ready to pay for all my expenses. Yes, course duration is 2 years [$42,000+$20,000]. I had a letter from him saying that he will sponsor me with an amount of $70,000 (round figure).

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
praveen1989 said:
Well said Diplomatru :) ...you have a good knowledge about this...are you working or studying in the field of aviation?
No, but my father did both. I have considered following in his footsteps for some time, but decided to stick with my occupation field whatsoever. Although I might get a PPL in the future just for the sake of being able to say "I know how to fly this thing bro")))

mab1992

May 30, 2014
guys i got rejected for same reason plz help me..
Hi guys i got rejected under non
spp.
bcz of other reasons..please help me
how can i try best for reaply?
my prof is
10th 84
12th 74
b.e mechanical 62 percent
seneca college mechanical
technician course
did gic
ony year fee