+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA Rejection....28 July 2020

yashwanthp

Jul 10, 2019
anyone give suggestion to me............should i start online application for sep Intake 2020....i.e more 1 month time or I should take gap and take gcms notes for visa rejection that was happen 4 days back?
My friend suggested not to apply back to back ...if i do visa will reject again...more no. of visa rejections implies more tougher to get visa.......
On the other side i'm thinking to apply online (anyways biometrics not needed) so i'm thinking to take risk of application 2 nd time and i hope this should be my last application....then after i'm not interested to go for another intake.....and i have to consider time factor too.
i want know if back to back application done....it will be cancelled again?
Hello Guys,

I got my visa rejection yesterday. I want to know what could be the reason behind.
Application: Mar 16 2020,for May Intake.
College: Canadore College,Scarborough,Torento.
Course: Construction Project Management(1 year Course)
Studied: Civil Eng.(B.Tech)-68.7%
Inter-83.6%
10 th-84.1%
IELTS : 6,6,6,6=overall 6
File type : Non-SDS, Offline application,Processed in New Delhi
I defered from May Intake to September Intake...but now got Refused...
I applied for 1 year course and paid 1 semester fees and with GIC....
Father is Govt. Teacher...so i had submitted father income documents.

They stated this statement..........

(Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee
anyone give suggestion to me............should i start online application for sep Intake 2020....i.e more 1 month time or I should take gap and take gcms notes for visa rejection that was happen 4 days back?
My friend suggested not to apply back to back ...if i do visa will reject again...more no. of visa rejections implies more tougher to get visa.......
On the other side i'm thinking to apply online (anyways biometrics not needed) so i'm thinking to take risk of application 2 nd time and i hope this should be my last application....then after i'm not interested to go for another intake.....and i have to consider time factor too.
i want know if back to back application done....it will be cancelled again?
Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.)

Vikas1006

Aug 19, 2019
For those of you here giving advice without even understanding or studying immigration law, I would say rein it in. Each person's situation is different, a solution that might have worked for person A wouldn't necessarily work for person B. Secondly, there is something called "Dual Intent" in the Canadian immigration law, (IRPA) states: “An intention by a foreign national to become a permanent resident does not preclude them from becoming a temporary resident if the officer is satisfied that they will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for their stay”. Furthermore, Subsection 216(1) is not used as a reason for rejection because of hints that the applicant has intentions of becoming a permanent resident in the future, it simply means that the applicant did not satisfy the officer - with whatever supporting documents submitted- that they will leave Canada at the end of their permitted stay. Look up the following precedent to learn more about this "Stanislavsky v. Canada (Minister of Citizenship and Immigration)".

" ...but they are promoting for it, they say -come to Canada to study and gain residency. Heck, they even put programs in place specifically for graduates to stay in Canada i.e. PGWP" some of you might say. That's true! However, the officers are merely concerned about the illegal stay, when one is not successful in scoring neither a PGWP nor an invitation to apply for PR. What do they do, STAY ILLEGALLY in the country!

Applying to gain a Diploma after a Bachelor's degree is also not necessarily a reason for rejection, as long as the applicant provides a reasonable explanation showcasing how this program is related to his previous studies and/or work experience. Albeit a natural progression is advised, it doesn't mean that everyone ought to comply. Your decision to take up a Project Management course after your Civil Engineering degree combined with your work experience means complete sense. The following precedent touches slightly on this "Yaqoob v. Canada (Citizenship and Immigration), 2015 FC 1370 (CanLII)".

For the gentleman who received a rejection, I am sorry for that. As others suggested, it would be ideal to retrieve the GCMS notes to better understand the officer's reasoning for the rejection. In doing so, you'll better tackle these reasons in your following submission. If you don't have time for that, I would advise you to study each of the sections/subsections quoted carefully and prepare a strong SOP and evidence to refute them.

Wishing you the best of luck!
Highly appreciated

yashwanthp

Jul 10, 2019
I suggest you to order gcms notes, read them properly and then reapply for January intake. Because basically fall intake is online, moreover you can not travel and certainly most of the students will defer to January, so no need to reapply for September. Better prepare yourself and apply later for January intake.
Ok donethank you

yashwanthp

Jul 10, 2019
For those of you here giving advice without even understanding or studying immigration law, I would say rein it in. Each person's situation is different, a solution that might have worked for person A wouldn't necessarily work for person B. Secondly, there is something called "Dual Intent" in the Canadian immigration law, (IRPA) states: “An intention by a foreign national to become a permanent resident does not preclude them from becoming a temporary resident if the officer is satisfied that they will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for their stay”. Furthermore, Subsection 216(1) is not used as a reason for rejection because of hints that the applicant has intentions of becoming a permanent resident in the future, it simply means that the applicant did not satisfy the officer - with whatever supporting documents submitted- that they will leave Canada at the end of their permitted stay. Look up the following precedent to learn more about this "Stanislavsky v. Canada (Minister of Citizenship and Immigration)".

" ...but they are promoting for it, they say -come to Canada to study and gain residency. Heck, they even put programs in place specifically for graduates to stay in Canada i.e. PGWP" some of you might say. That's true! However, the officers are merely concerned about the illegal stay, when one is not successful in scoring neither a PGWP nor an invitation to apply for PR. What do they do, STAY ILLEGALLY in the country!

Applying to gain a Diploma after a Bachelor's degree is also not necessarily a reason for rejection, as long as the applicant provides a reasonable explanation showcasing how this program is related to his previous studies and/or work experience. Albeit a natural progression is advised, it doesn't mean that everyone ought to comply. Your decision to take up a Project Management course after your Civil Engineering degree combined with your work experience means complete sense. The following precedent touches slightly on this "Yaqoob v. Canada (Citizenship and Immigration), 2015 FC 1370 (CanLII)".

For the gentleman who received a rejection, I am sorry for that. As others suggested, it would be ideal to retrieve the GCMS notes to better understand the officer's reasoning for the rejection. In doing so, you'll better tackle these reasons in your following submission. If you don't have time for that, I would advise you to study each of the sections/subsections quoted carefully and prepare a strong SOP and evidence to refute them.

Wishing you the best of luck!
Thanks for the valuable information.