+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA REJECTED TWO TIMES

nirmal_chacko

Feb 16, 2017
I am Nirmal Chacko from India. I have applied for canadian student visa last year (Dec 2016). I had applied for Hotel and Resort Management (P.G Diploma- 02 years) at Lambton College Toronto and paid First semester fee and GIC. I had also enclosed details of above 5 lakhs Indian rupee in my personal account along with CA asset evaluation certificate when i submitted the papers to the Bangalore embassy. I will share my profile below:

Worked as Manager- Product designing and Business Development Executive in a Tour operation company (02 Years)

Masters in Tourism Administration-70%
Bachelor of Arts in English Language and Literature-83%
Pre University- 74%
10th- 80%
IELTS-Reading:07, Listening:7.5, Speaking:6.5, Writing:6 (overall:07)

my visa got rejected unfortunately and in the rejection letter it states; your proposed studies are not reasonable under the light of one or more of the following; your qualification, previous studies, level of establishment, language abilities, future plans and prospects.

My SOP was strong and i didnt have any gaps in between my academic as well as my professional life. After the rejection i have applied for the same intake for the same course by making some amendments in the SOP but it again got rejected by saying the same reasons.

Now i have applied for the CAIPS notes and waiting for that to come. My friend suggested me that i got the rejection because of the course that i have applied was 02 year course, since i have a masters degree the chances of refusals are high according to him.

So, I took an offer letter from Seneca college for Global Hospitality business development course (01 year) for May intake. Does it help me to get approval this time or what are the modification I have to make in order to get the approval???? PLEASE HELP ME!!! :(

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
nirmal_chacko said:
I am Nirmal Chacko from India. I have applied for canadian student visa last year (Dec 2016). I had applied for Hotel and Resort Management (P.G Diploma- 02 years) at Lambton College Toronto and paid First semester fee and GIC. I had also enclosed details of above 5 lakhs Indian rupee in my personal account along with CA asset evaluation certificate when i submitted the papers to the Bangalore embassy. I will share my profile below:

Worked as Manager- Product designing and Business Development Executive in a Tour operation company (02 Years)

Masters in Tourism Administration-70%
Bachelor of Arts in English Language and Literature-83%
Pre University- 74%
10th- 80%
IELTS-Reading:07, Listening:7.5, Speaking:6.5, Writing:6 (overall:07)

my visa got rejected unfortunately and in the rejection letter it states; your proposed studies are not reasonable under the light of one or more of the following; your qualification, previous studies, level of establishment, language abilities, future plans and prospects.

My SOP was strong and i didnt have any gaps in between my academic as well as my professional life. After the rejection i have applied for the same intake for the same course by making some amendments in the SOP but it again got rejected by saying the same reasons.

Now i have applied for the CAIPS notes and waiting for that to come. My friend suggested me that i got the rejection because of the course that i have applied was 02 year course, since i have a masters degree the chances of refusals are high according to him.

So, I took an offer letter from Seneca college for Global Hospitality business development course (01 year) for May intake. Does it help me to get approval this time or what are the modification I have to make in order to get the approval???? PLEASE HELP ME!!! :(

Hey Nirmal,

First of all, PG Diploma after Masters is not a logical progression of career.

You should evaluate/study (in depth) your CAIPS file (reasons for refusal) properly before you apply for the next time.

nirmal_chacko

Feb 16, 2017
jo0503 said:
Hey Nirmal,

First of all, PG Diploma after Masters is not a logical progression of career.

You should evaluate/study (in depth) your CAIPS file (reasons for refusal) properly before you apply for the next time.
Dear Mr. Jo0503

So you mean if I take one year P.G Diploma from Seneca, the chances of another rejection are more??