+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Rejected -SDS- May 2021

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
H
I was an assistant manager in previous compony.... but currently i am project engineer......i will be project manager in few years .....if i have an MBA it can act as a catalyst .....
Did you include experience letters from previous and current employer stating these roles? How does one progress from Project Engineer to Project Manager?

mihir9991

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
H

Did you include experience letters from previous and current employer stating these roles? How does one progress from Project Engineer to Project Manager?
No of years of experience and skills sets makes u project manager ...... MBA definitely act as a catalyst

bama1

Jul 7, 2021
my Name Is John. i need To apply for study visa. I have aready got admission letter from the university. My study is for 4 years and my passport is valid only for 2 years. so can i apply with thise my passport or i have to renew passport to 4 years??

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Sir... its not BBA ..... its just word to describe confusing state....Pls. provide whats app no.... we can have call if possible
Hahaha really bro ..I just saw all these messages and couldn't stop laughing when u said "are bba" and they thought its BBA!!! My God......
BTW iam also in the same situation as yours @ UNB

Reactions: mihir9991

mihir9991

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
Hahaha really bro ..I just saw all these messages and couldn't stop laughing when u said "are bba" and they thought its BBA!!! My God......
BTW iam also in the same situation as yours @ UNB
U also got rejection ??? what is your profile ......

mihir9991

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
Hey …i got ppr request finally…but there is one problem … i got ppr request on sep21 intake …but i deferred to sep 22 … now how what should i do ..pls suggest

Reactions: Aesopzai

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Hey …i got ppr request finally…but there is one problem … i got ppr request on sep21 intake …but i deferred to sep 22 … now how what should i do ..pls suggest
Lots of Congratulations.. un made it finally !!
When did u receive ur BVL?
Regarding deferment I guess u ll have to wait for 1 year but ask more senior members for confirmation.

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
Congratulations!
You must get a new LoA from your uni which indicates your deferred start date and share it with IRCC

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Congratulations!
You must get a new LoA from your uni which indicates your deferred start date and share it with IRCC
But then also if classes are in September 2022 he has no choice but to have his passport stamped and wait for coming September. My well wishes to him and to all of us too!!

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
Yes hé should definitely send the passport for stamping but he needs to also do what I wrote as that is indicated on the IRCC site.
Else he may experience difficulty at the PoE

Reactions: Aesopzai