File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
March 2, 2015. AIP received same day
Med's Done....
March 3, 2015.
Interview........
"Decision made": 1 April 2015
Your brother has PR. FDU is a private university that anyone can get into. You already have a masters and no public universities have a masters in hospitality management.
Fairleigh is a designated learning institution, but not one any international students will pay thousands in dollars and miles to attend.
Find a new school.

jeeneet

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Please share detailed GCMS notes. Do not hurry reapply. Without documented proof or a strong explanation, an already rejected visa is not approved. Hence let's wait. If you have the GCMS please share details.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
No..ur maternal uncle is ur blood relative.
You guys should stop confusing the OP. As far as IRCC is concerned and in regards to your study permit application, your immediate family members are:
  • spouse or common-law partner.
  • dependent child (yours, your spouse's or your common-law partner's)
  • dependent child of a dependent child.
  • parent or step-parent (yours, your spouse's or your common-law partner's)

Hira Yasrab Ali

May 29, 2021
Not true. He hasn’t lost PR. You can’t lose it. You can be out of the country for 20 years and unless you renounce it you are still PR. His brother may have not met his obligations but he is still PR.
I am applying for my GCMS notes, point#2 in the form (authority to release personal information to a designated representative), your designated individual's information.

》Who is this person suppose to be ? Is this person should be a canadian citizen?

Thanks in advance!!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am applying for my GCMS notes, point#2 in the form (authority to release personal information to a designated representative), your designated individual's information.

》Who is this person suppose to be ? Is this person should be a canadian citizen?

Thanks in advance!!
Are you using a company to do this for you or someone in Canada?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am applying myself, i can nominate someone in canada. Is it compulsory the designated person should be from canada?
You can’t apply yourself. You need to use a company to apply. Google “Order GCMS notes” and several companies will do it on your behalf for a fee.