+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa rejected ... please help!!!

Hira Yasrab Ali

May 29, 2021
Order GCMS notes to read the full reasons for refusal. You say your brother doesn’t have PR. You always have PR. He would have had to renounce it (paperwork with the government).
But my brother is in pakistan since 17 years and if you don't pursue your case your PR is cancelled , no??

Hira Yasrab Ali

May 29, 2021
Good day, please I have a quick question here and I want here.. I got settlement offer from high court and my portal has open for redetermination, now they have open it what’s my chance of getting study visa since I got settlement from high court.
So why have you stated in your application you have no relatives in canada?
Because you have to show only blood relatives, it is clearly stated on the form

Hira Yasrab Ali

May 29, 2021
Since your maternal uncle is in the country, and you have SAID NO to the asked question, i believe that's called misrepresentation, did they give you a right to appeal? if so, perhaps explain why you were unable to tell them the whole information, from my view, it seems difficult to convince the officer at this point, but give it a crack, i hope it works out, in sha Allah. best of luck!
But i have to say yes only for the blood relative only as stated on the form, my maternal umcle is not my blood relative, right?

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
But my brother is in pakistan since 17 years and if you don't pursue your case your PR is cancelled , no??
one can lose PR if they havent been in the country for 730 days in 5 years time, thats 2 years, your brother hasnt been to canada, since he came back to pakistan?

Hira Yasrab Ali

May 29, 2021
Since your maternal uncle is in the country, and you have SAID NO to the asked question, i believe that's called misrepresentation, did they give you a right to appeal? if so, perhaps explain why you were unable to tell them the whole information, from my view, it seems difficult to convince the officer at this point, but give it a crack, i hope it works out, in sha Allah. best of luck!
Thankyou brother, they gave me right to reapply, should i explain about my brothers expired PR and uncles citizen ship with reasoning as it is a total confusion

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
one can lose PR if they havent been in the country for 730 days in 5 years time, thats 2 years, your brother hasnt been to canada, since he came back to pakistan?
Not true. He hasn’t lost PR. You can’t lose it. You can be out of the country for 20 years and unless you renounce it you are still PR. His brother may have not met his obligations but he is still PR.

Hira Yasrab Ali

May 29, 2021
Not true. He hasn’t lost PR. You can’t lose it. You can be out of the country for 20 years and unless you renounce it you are still PR. His brother may have not met his obligations but he is still PR.
Then is it advisable if i reapply i should explain this in my LOE and also mention about my uncle and grandmother, because it was all out of confusion?