+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refused

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
This is very strange since first stage is supposed to check all of this!!!
By "you won't come back" I think he meant the "Purpose of visit" which is an usual carryover along another primary refusal reason. Regarding previous education and qualification, as long as your chosen course is in line, no need to worry about such things. Focusing on something which has a probability of 0.0013% is pointless and the time period counts, never heard anyone receiving a refusal letter post AIP after a long wait of months. Those who received refusal after AIP, all had a common average time period of of 1 month and had an obvious irregularity. Provided these sources are real ( you cannot believe social media posts on the internet these days, especially during Covid-19 when mostly everyone is motivated to push such negative themes due to not having a sound mental health )

Last edited:

JkAery

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Punjab
Category........
STUDY
By "you won't come back" I think he meant the "Purpose of visit" which is an usual carryover along another primary refusal reason. Regarding previous education and qualification, as long as your chosen course is in line, no need to worry about such things. Focusing on something which has a probability of 0.0013% is pointless and the time period counts, never heard anyone receiving a refusal letter after AIP after a long wait of months. Those who received refusal after AIP, all had a common average time period of of 1 month and had an obvious irregularity. Provided these sources are real ( you cannot believe social media posts on the internet these days, especially during Covid-19 when mostly everyone is motivated to push such negative themes due to not having a sound mental health )

As i mentioned it is very uncommon. N i know only one candidate. Dnt know about others..

We all must Stay positive

tpcl

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
@Meerasukumar what documents you provided like finance, Pay stubs, Appointment and Edu certificates?
Seems like you are over qualified for construction course coz you already have 8 years experience

Last edited:

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Hi.
I had applied for pgd in construction management in conestoga college (2yr program),i did my be aeronautical engineering in 2011 and i was working in construction field more than 8 years..visa got rejected and they have mention these points
Kindly please help me to sort it out
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. • Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment/available financial resources, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
You have the profile of someone who is trying to immigrate.

You have an established career in construction, so the pdg in construction management from a small college, may seem suspicious given your qualifications.

1. Do you have a job to go back to after your studies? What can you provide to convince them you will return to your country of origin?
2. I'm assuming you did a degree in aeronautical engineering? Therefore a Master's degree would be a more appropriate level of study in Canada. Do you provide all your marksheets? What class is your degree, weighted average?
3. How much did you show as funds?
4. Provide your IETLS results by skills, reading, writing, listening, etc.

Meerasukumar

Dec 8, 2020
You have the profile of someone who is trying to immigrate.

You have an established career in construction, so the pdg in construction management from a small college, may seem suspicious given your qualifications.

1. Do you have a job to go back to after your studies? What can you provide to convince them you will return to your country of origin?
2. I'm assuming you did a degree in aeronautical engineering? Therefore a Master's degree would be a more appropriate level of study in Canada. Do you provide all your marksheets? What class is your degree, weighted average?
3. How much did you show as funds?
4. Provide your IETLS results by skills, reading, writing, listening, etc.
Actually i m working in dubai and resigned,but i can provide document that i will come and join the company once i completed my studies.
I got first class in bachelor degree ,exactly 69%,+2 and 10 th 81 and 87 respectively

Gic i showed 10200 cad and networth approximately 4.5cr inr
IELTS- lr 6.5 sw 6

Experience i showed only experience certificate

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Actually i m working in dubai and resigned,but i can provide document that i will come and join the company once i completed my studies.
I got first class in bachelor degree ,exactly 69%,+2 and 10 th 81 and 87 respectively

Gic i showed 10200 cad and networth approximately 4.5cr inr
IELTS- lr 6.5 sw 6

Experience i showed only experience certificate
You are using a study permit to try to stay in Canada and not leave after your stay. That's why you get refused.