Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
In such cases you must have provided them with complete passport photocopy and should have waited till the passport request.

Now you can just wait and see hopefully they wont take long.
I hope it won’t take too long. Is it possible to upload the scanned complete passport in my cic account?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I hope it won’t take too long. Is it possible to upload the scanned complete passport in my cic account?
Possible , but you might request visa office since you're gonna travel .

What stage is your application at ?

naina17955

Mar 27, 2018
I am going to apply from VFS Dubai and need help help, i have my acceptance from a Canadian university and will be applying for study permit however last year i was in the Express entry pool which is now not active/withdrawn, what should i fill in the back ground question for ''applied previously to enter or remain in Canada'' will this affect my chances of getting study permit

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I was also born in UAE and lived since birth, but I didnt submit the employment letter or that I will resume again maybe thats where I went wrong. My father has a business too in UAE but I mentioned that I will return of home country after completion.
You went wrong in many places .
I am sending you my SOP .
Hope it helps .

naina17955

Mar 27, 2018
You went wrong in many places .
I am sending you my SOP .
Hope it helps .
Hi i would like to know if we select married status on study permit form but spouse will not be accompanying, is their any need to submit marriage certificate. I do not have a marriage certificate attested by any government India/UAE.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hi i would like to know if we select married status on study permit form but spouse will not be accompanying, is their any need to submit marriage certificate. I do not have a marriage certificate attested by any government India/UAE.

I'd suggest you select "Married" .

Regarding attestation , is it atleast stamped by the local government ?
For example the waqf board in India ?

In the passport , is spouse name included ?

If you're going alone , you have better chances of approval as you will leave family behind so showing the marriage certificate is gonna help you as it's a strong "Family Tie" .

naina17955

Mar 27, 2018
I'd suggest you select "Married" .

Regarding attestation , is it atleast stamped by the local government ?
For example the waqf board in India ?

In the passport , is spouse name included ?

If you're going alone , you have better chances of approval as you will leave family behind so showing the marriage certificate is gonna help you as it's a strong "Family Tie" .
Thank you so much for your reply @captainarabiia, i am applying study permit only for myself and my spouse will not be accompanying me now or in future, and in my passport/UAE visa no where is my spouse name mentioned, also the marriage document we have is just from a local community mosque in india with date mentioned and qazis name and his signature. So i will apply as married status but confused what document to submit and i can not travel to india to get the marriage documents registered. If you have any suggestions please advice.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Thank you so much for your reply @captainarabiia, i am applying study permit only for myself and my spouse will not be accompanying me now or in future, and in my passport/UAE visa no where is my spouse name mentioned, also the marriage document we have is just from a local community mosque in india with date mentioned and qazis name and his signature. So i will apply as married status but confused what document to submit and i can not travel to india to get the marriage documents registered. If you have any suggestions please advice.

What's your visa status in UAE ? Under husbands sponsorship ?

Look why I suggest you get the documents attested , is because either today or tomorrow you need those documents .
It'll be helpful if you get them .

It's not hard to get it I suppose if you know the right people to move your papers , plus the attestation can be done through agents too and that doesn't require your presence .

You know how things work in India :)

Hopeful786

Jul 31, 2017
I got the Caips notes and they mentioned the following reasons this time.

PA has two SP refusals. Refusals acknowledged. This is PA's 3rd SP application. PA has multiple education through distance learning. PA is employed with a company since 2013. No employment reference letter provided. PA intent to undertake expensive studies in Canada, which I am not satisfied will advantage him in his purported future plans of establishing his own business in home country. There are number of educational institutions in UAE offering post graduate programs which will not be as costly nor separate this family. Based on submission and considering PA passed education history. I am not satisfied that PA's primary purpose would be to actively pursue the intended program as required under R220.1 and I am not satisfied that PA is a bona fide student who would exit Canada at the end of PA's stay and not as immigrant. Refused.

hey13apple

Apr 10, 2021
I’ve applied from India on 14th March. I am a permanent resident of Saudi Arabia. My exit reentry visa to Saudi expires May last week which means I should return back to Saudi before that. What if I don’t get my passport back by then. What should I do? Any ideas?
I am in UAE. Got 2 refusals while applying application from UAE. Can i apply from India even if I am in DUbai. Also, while sharing the passport copy and stamped pages, should I share my UAE visa or skip it as I had shown in my earlier applications?