+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refused third time (Abu Dhabi)

Hopeful786

Jul 31, 2017
Today I got 3rd refusal from Abu Dhabi office, I'm very upset and sad because this time I made a very strong SOP and provided many supporting documents.

Is it worth trying for 4th attempt or just forget about it?

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
I hope you provided extra documents every time you applied. If you are going to provide the same set of documents again it’s better not to apply for the fourth time. Give things a break. Apply again after a while. If you are a citizen of another country try going there and applying. Use an agent if you haven’t used one. Don’t be disappointed. Everything will work out eventually.

Reactions: HARSHITPATEL9187

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Today I got 3rd refusal from Abu Dhabi office, I'm very upset and sad because this time I made a very strong SOP and provided many supporting documents.

Is it worth trying for 4th attempt or just forget about it?
Are the refusal reasons different all the 3 times or were they same?

Hopeful786

Jul 31, 2017
In 1st application they mentioned "Current Employment Status", "Ties to Country of Residence" and "Puprose of Visit".
In 2nd application they mentioned only "Purpose of Visit"
Now they mentioned "Current Employment Situtation, Employment prospective in COR, Limited employment prospective in COR, Purpose of Visit, You Current Employment Situation"

I applied for CAIPS for the two but today I requested for the third one. Although I told them that I will return back to my home country still they want to mentioned my current employment.

Are they even reading my SOP im thinking.

Should I apply for 4th attempt for next intake? Pls advice.

Hamzamehmood

Mar 5, 2018
In 1st application they mentioned "Current Employment Status", "Ties to Country of Residence" and "Puprose of Visit".
Now they mentioned "Current Employment Situtation, Employment prospective in COR, Limited employment prospective in COR, Purpose of Visit, You Current Employment Situation"

I applied for CAIPS for the two but today I requested for the third one. Although I told them that I will return back to my home country still they want to mentioned my current employment.

you applied from where ?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018

Clearly , Country of residence is playing a major part in your application .

My suggestion ?
Go to Country of Citizenship and apply .
Your application outcome may change .

I applied from country of residence ( Saudi Arabia ) , what made my case strong was , I've been living since birth, got a job , employer is sending me on leave , my contract is still valid beyond my return from Canada .
My family is here , few in country of citizenship .
I also own a company in Bahrain , got an investors residency in Bahrain .

So overall , I highlighted these points to prove my return .

Reactions: dreamy2536

Hopeful786

Jul 31, 2017

My suggestion ?

I applied from country of residence ( Saudi Arabia ) , what made my case strong was , I've been living since birth, got a job , employer is sending me on leave , my contract is still valid beyond my return from Canada .

I was also born in UAE and lived since birth, but I didnt submit the employment letter or that I will resume again maybe thats where I went wrong. My father has a business too in UAE but I mentioned that I will return of home country after completion.

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021

My suggestion ?

I’ve applied from India on 14th March. I am a permanent resident of Saudi Arabia. My exit reentry visa to Saudi expires May last week which means I should return back to Saudi before that. What if I don’t get my passport back by then. What should I do? Any ideas?

Hopeful786

Jul 31, 2017
In such cases you must have provided them with complete passport photocopy and should have waited till the passport request.

Now you can just wait and see hopefully they wont take long.