+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refused, need to reapply

UBC 2017

Apr 8, 2017
Even i got refusal on 3rd august from Abu Dhabi embassy. Can u tell me please how to apply for caips ??
There is something really wrong with Abu Dhabi visa office : long processing times , plenty of refusals , may be we need to create a thread dedicated to this office!!
for CAIPS/CGSM application just search the forums.

Faroosan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Lol that we could only figure out once we go through our caips, i will soon apply for my caips and then reapply next year. My case was anyway much complicated since I have a study gap of 12 years. I'm thinking to do any short course from Canada to make them believe that I'm really a genuine student and my intention is only to study.

There is something really wrong with Abu Dhabi visa office : long processing times , plenty of refusals , may be we need to create a thread dedicated to this office!!
for CAIPS/CGSM application just search the forums.
Y

Reactions: dreamy2536

pinay-nay

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Category........
App. Filed.......
17 July 2017
Doc's Request.
none
Med's Request
none
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
07 August 2017
LANDED..........
27 August 2017
Reactions: UBC 2017

Sidhu4607

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I need a expert advise as my visa is rejected for 2nd time . Please help me in deciding whether i should apply for 3rd time or not . But this time i will apply after getting caips report. Please check my profile and tell me what are my chances of getting visa .
Ielts- R-7.5 L-6.5 W-6.0 S-5.5(Thinking of doing ielts again)
12th(CBSE)- 69.2%
B.COM- 58% From Panjab University
Course- Global Business Management(Thinking of changing course and college also⬇)
College - Centennial, progress campus
Refusal reason - OTHER REASONS
Please analyze my profile and suggest me something what should i do . Is my course selection good as per my qualification and Should i give a try for last time after getting caips report and make a good explanation and changes in my profile .

Thanks

gsbx

Jul 25, 2017
I need a expert advise as my visa is rejected for 2nd time . Please help me in deciding whether i should apply for 3rd time or not . But this time i will apply after getting caips report. Please check my profile and tell me what are my chances of getting visa .

Ielts- R-7.5 L-6.5 W-6.0 S-5.5(Thinking of doing ielts again)
I'm assuming you're applying for a post-grad course since you have already done your B.com and the band requirement for post grad is 6.5 bands in IELTS with no less than 6 band in each module. I believe your IELTS scores are less.

12th(CBSE)- 69.2%

B.COM- 58% From Panjab University

Course- Global Business Management(Thinking of changing course and college also)
Is it a post-grad diploma? Make sure you've not selected an undergraduate diploma. A post-grad diploma is done after bachelors while undergraduate/post-secondary diploma is done after 12th grade.

My recommendation would to go for business administration post-graduate diploma. Global business management doesn't sound promising (my opinion).

College - Centennial, progress campus

Refusal reason - OTHER REASONS
There's one more line that's written on your rejection letter after OTHER REASONS, can you please share that as well?

Also what about the financial condition? What did you use as proof of funds? And for how many semesters did you pay your fees?

Did you include a LOE (Letter of explanation) or SOP (Statement of Purpose) with your visa application?

Please analyze my profile and suggest me something what should i do . Is my course selection good as per my qualification and Should i give a try for last time after getting caips report and make a good explanation and changes in my profile .

Thanks

sajidmahars

Sep 29, 2013
Hello, I got refusal today from abudhabi embassy, planning to reapply again after getting caips, so if I want to apply again do I need to submit all attested copies of documents what I had already submitted or no need for attestation?
Dear: Can you please share me your profile here and your refusal copy at sajidmahars@yahoo.com..... As I am also going to apply for VISA.

sajidmahars

Sep 29, 2013
Hello, I got refusal today from abudhabi embassy, planning to reapply again after getting caips, so if I want to apply again do I need to submit all attested copies of documents what I had already submitted or no need for attestation?
Dear: Can you please share me your profile here and your refusal copy at sajidmahars@yahoo.com..... As I am also going to apply for VISA.