+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refused, need to reapply

Shinegrg20

May 3, 2017
Hello, I got refusal today from abudhabi embassy, planning to reapply again after getting caips, so if I want to apply again do I need to submit all attested copies of documents what I had already submitted or no need for attestation?

Hopeful786

Jul 31, 2017
You will need to submit all of it again unfortunately.

But you dont need to attest your educational certificates as your admission is already confirmed by the uni/college (letter of acceptance) therefore all copies will do.

Abu Dhabi office is refusing applications, maybe they have a quota system. I too got refusal recently.

futurestudent

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Hello, I got refusal today from abudhabi embassy, planning to reapply again after getting caips, so if I want to apply again do I need to submit all attested copies of documents what I had already submitted or no need for attestation?
Have you already applied for CAIPS?? Very useful report and only costs $15.

hashmi08

Jul 8, 2017
when did u apply?

rishabhdev

Jul 25, 2017
I applied from Saudi Arabia and got the refusal for Jan intake. I also applied for CAIPS notes.

Shinegrg20

May 3, 2017
I applied from Saudi Arabia and got the refusal for Jan intake. I also applied for CAIPS notes.
Hello,
I applied for study permit from Kuwait for Jan intake, applied for visa July 20 and rejected on Aug 3rd

When did you applied, which intake

autoxpert724

Jul 30, 2017
hello i guyz
i hv been called for visa interview so guyz plz give me some question what they always asked
and consulate will give us ans of apporval or rejection over there only or not..?

pinay-nay

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Category........
App. Filed.......
17 July 2017
Doc's Request.
none
Med's Request
none
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
07 August 2017
LANDED..........
27 August 2017
Hi rishabhdev! Sorry to hear that. What's the reason for your refusal?
Mine has no update yet. Still waiting for the start of eligibility review from cic. So stressed and nervous already :(

Faroosan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Even i got refusal on 3rd august from Abu Dhabi embassy. Can u tell me please how to apply for caips ??

But you dont need to attest your educational certificates as your admission is already confirmed by the uni/college (letter of acceptance) therefore all copies will do.

Abu Dhabi office is refusing applications, maybe they have a quota system. I too got refusal recently.