+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Refused after 6 months waiting period. What a Joke

Vishwa1994

Jun 26, 2020
Hey its ok. Gotta accept the reality. I already applied for Master program in UK for September intake. Hopefully i will start there if all goes well. I was in UK last year so its not bad at all.
I did apply for GCMS notes, just wanted to see visa officer comments in details.
Now gotta get my refund for GIC and tuition.
Don’t loose hope. It is really sad on their part to take so much time and just give a refusal in the end. It’s purely a waste of time and money waste With no positive results. Disappointment.

Reactions: Zarak ali

moha87a

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
Guys below is my profile. Got a refusel last week. Applied SDS Category on January 23rd.
Interviewed February 12th. Received correspondent letter on March 31st. Received refusel letter July 7th.
Education:
Bachelor in Environmental Engineering from USA. Applied for PGD for Construction Management.
Work Experience: 3 years construction Manager
Previous Travel History: USA, UK, Turkey
Assests: Property, land, car, 100K CAD in Bank
-Paid 15k CAD GIC and 17K CAD Tuition in advance.
IELTS: 8 overall.

Below is the Refusel Letter.

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
Dear Shazd

Sorry to hear that
Your profile is great, what they want more???? Really its weird
You will get the visa from UK very fast, all countries looking to attract international students as they brought funds to their universities.

I am applied to study permit for PhD
I have MSc from UK, land and car , with govermental fully funded sponsorship salary and tuition, I put bank statements also.
I applied since February and my application hasn't update I applied in paper and linked it very late.

One of my friends had two reject before from UK and he applied with less than my documents he got his visa in 30 days only.

So for me i will never apply to Canada if they reject my current visa, there are many countries in the world and my fund with me.

Wish you the best of luck

Reactions: Zarak ali

prowael

May 22, 2018
Sorry to hear that Shazd, I hope you have a better chance next time. “
Guys below is my profile. Got a refusel last week. Applied SDS Category on January 23rd.
Interviewed February 12th. Received correspondent letter on March 31st. Received refusel letter July 7th.
Education:
Bachelor in Environmental Engineering from USA. Applied for PGD for Construction Management.

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
Sorry to hear that Shazd, I hope you have a better chance next time. “based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence” Do you have family members in Canada?

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Education:

Based on visa officers notes, it is clear that based on your profile, you're not likely to leave Canada at the end of your stay. Therefore it is refused.

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
t
Based on visa officers notes, it is clear that based on your profile, you're not likely to leave Canada at the end of your stay. Therefore it is refused.
hn ask that stupid this s ur country scheme to study work and stay ,,when u open cic.gc. they have hoarding come study work and stay than qhat a joke u will nt leave Canada ,,,, me also lukin fr uk now to do mba as my file s in embassy and i also dont think they approve my sp .. so all uk ppl we can make a group to discuss further admission and process

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
t
hn ask that stupid this s ur country scheme to study work and stay ,,when u open cic.gc. they have hoarding come study work and stay than qhat a joke u will nt leave Canada ,,,, me also lukin fr uk now to do mba as my file s in embassy and i also dont think they approve my sp .. so all uk ppl we can make a group to discuss further admission and process
I'd probably be exploring taking your IELTS exam again

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
Dear Shazd

Sorry to hear that
Your profile is great, what they want more???? Really its weird
You will get the visa from UK very fast, all countries looking to attract international students as they brought funds to their universities.

I am applied to study permit for PhD
I have MSc from UK, land and car , with govermental fully funded sponsorship salary and tuition, I put bank statements also.
I applied since February and my application hasn't update I applied in paper and linked it very late.

One of my friends had two reject before from UK and he applied with less than my documents he got his visa in 30 days only.

So for me i will never apply to Canada if they reject my current visa, there are many countries in the world and my fund with me.

Wish you the best of luck
Thanks man. Hoping for best

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
Sorry to hear that Shazd, I hope you have a better chance next time. “

Sorry to hear that Shazd, I hope you have a better chance next time. “based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence” Do you have family members in Canada?
No family in Canada. I dont know why they gave me that objection.

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
t
I have made a group. You are welcome to join.

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
Are you planning to leave Canada at the end of your stay? If not the visa officer correctly refused you.
If you ask the same question to every person who applied, 99% of the time answer will be yes. So go figure. Now please leave me alone. I am not in a mood for unnecessary discussion.

Reactions: croc007 and Tete

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
Are you planning to leave Canada at the end of your stay? If not the visa officer correctly refused you.
Most of them ain't going to leave, it's all how better and constructively you can tell your story in SOP. (Do you literally think they are going to leave after spending so much amount of money?)

P.s. you're being rude for unnecessary reason with the person who just got refusal after waiting for 6 months.

Last edited:

Generalpal

Jul 10, 2020
You
t
[/QUOTE

You are perfectly right. They say "study, work, and stay" . That is bullshit!!!. If you want people to study, work and stay, why do you deny them on the fact that they wont come back to their home country after study.? This is just a paradox and laughable as well.

Screw them