+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Refused after 6 months waiting period. What a Joke

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
Guys below is my profile. Got a refusel last week. Applied SDS Category on January 23rd.
Interviewed February 12th. Received correspondent letter on March 31st. Received refusel letter July 7th.
Education:
Bachelor in Environmental Engineering from USA. Applied for PGD for Construction Management.
Work Experience: 3 years construction Manager
Previous Travel History: USA, UK, Turkey
Assests: Property, land, car, 100K CAD in Bank
-Paid 15k CAD GIC and 17K CAD Tuition in advance.
IELTS: 8 overall.

Below is the Refusel Letter.

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

• Sad
Reactions: SohailArif and 2tit

Drsunmeet Singh

Mar 26, 2020
Guys below is my profile. Got a refusel last week. Applied SDS Category on January 23rd.
Interviewed February 12th. Received correspondent letter on March 31st. Received refusel letter July 7th.
Education:
Bachelor in Environmental Engineering from USA. Applied for PGD for Construction Management.

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
what is wrong with them ? what can they expect more from a student ? this is bullshit

Reactions: Zarak ali

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
Education:

So terrible, I don't know what to say, you had such a strong profile and financial background.

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
Education:

Brother may I know when your review of eligibility started and when your medical cleared?

Please share if you would like to.

D_D

Jun 8, 2020
Du
Education:

Dude !!!
Get back to them, don’t lose hope!
I am sure you will get it… do whatever it takes to prove your ties, give them a solid fight !!!

Reactions: Muj

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Education:

Your choice of course is the first problem. You worked in construction management for 3 years yet your taking a course in construction management. You need to show the your course makes sense based on your previous education and work history and that your degree will lead to career advancement. Have you been living in your home country? If not, it is very difficult to show that you will return home after your studies. Had you done a masters degree your chances of approval would have been much letter.

tanzirmahim

Mar 26, 2020
Your choice of course is the first problem. You worked in construction management for 3 years yet your taking a course in construction management. You need to show the your course makes sense based on your previous education and work history and that your degree will lead to career advancement. Have you been living in your home country? If not, it is very difficult to show that you will return home after your studies. Had you done a masters degree your chances of approval would have been much letter.
that all makes sense, but shouldn't have prolonged the decision for six months.

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
Yes been living in home country and thats where i applied from. Construction Management makes perfect sense as its my current employment related. Explained them everything well on SOP. I just didnt had better luck. Yoy dont need to find faults.

Reactions: amsanae

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Education:

Hello bro Shazad it was sad to hear aboit refusal . Please donot lose hope and continiue your studies in some other good ranking uni in UK or Australia after your refusal i am also very sad .we have lot of chit chat on this furom with each other.and its realy sad they sent refusal after 5 months .they should tell at same time when u gave interview plz apply GCMS notes first.i tild u this months before to apply gcms notess. I am worried about my nephew as his interview is also recomended in gcms notes.but i have also applied last month in australia for him as i told u too

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
Hello bro Shazad it was sad to hear aboit refusal . Please donot lose hope and continiue your studies in some other good ranking uni in UK or Australia after your refusal i am also very sad .we have lot of chit chat on this furom with each other.and its realy sad they sent refusal after 5 months .they should tell at same time when u gave interview plz apply GCMS notes first.i tild u this months before to apply gcms notess. I am worried about my nephew as his interview is also recomended in gcms notes.but i have also applied last month in australia for him as i told u too
Hey its ok. Gotta accept the reality. I already applied for Master program in UK for September intake. Hopefully i will start there if all goes well. I was in UK last year so its not bad at all.
I did apply for GCMS notes, just wanted to see visa officer comments in details.
Now gotta get my refund for GIC and tuition.