+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refusal

Belle Anq

Mar 20, 2023
Both times same reason they are not satisfied to leave Canada. I m confused everything is completed for my application but both times I got the same refusal. Now, what should I do?
can i you my own case ☺ we are family of 5 lodged Feb 13, my three kids got refused last March 6 but me and my husband still waiting for decision until now have you encountered any case like this? kids were the ones to first received refusal? it breaks our heart
Thank you in advance

Reactions: mrs imad

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
can i you my own case ☺ we are family of 5 lodged Feb 13, my three kids got refused last March 6 but me and my husband still waiting for decision until now have you encountered any case like this? kids were the ones to first received refusal? it breaks our heart
Thank you in advance
Don’t know what they applied for but sure kids can be refused first and processed at different times.

mrs imad

Mar 2, 2023
can I you my case ☺ we are a family of 5 lodged on Feb 13, and my three kids got refused last March 6 but me and my husband still waiting for a decision now have you encountered any case like this? kids were the ones to first received a refusal? it breaks our heart
Thank you in advance
Did you apply again?

rogers2929

Jul 14, 2021
even without looking into GCMS notes. Just from your profile I can tell that your intent is to immigrate to canada because you ain't getting scores as FSW candidate

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I got 3rd time refusal. feeling sad
But you have a Master and B.Ed and applying to be an Early Childhood Education. ECE requires only secondary diploma for admission, is low paying and you cannot show career advancement if you have a B.Ed. Program makes no sense. You need to be doing a M.Ed.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
But you have a Master and B.Ed and applying to be an Early Childhood Education. ECE requires only secondary diploma for admission, is low paying and you cannot show career advancement if you have a B.Ed. Program makes no sense. You need to be doing a M.Ed.
Or should have extended your Masters topic further on.

mrs imad

Mar 2, 2023
But you have a Master's and B.Ed and applying to be an Early Childhood Education. ECE requires only a secondary diploma for admission, is low paying and you cannot show career advancement if you have a B.Ed. The program makes no sense. You need to be doing an M.Ed.
Yes, you are right. Because of my course selection, I had been rejected 3 times.