+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refusal

mrs imad

Mar 2, 2023
Hello, guys, I have applied 2 times in the SDS category for the January intake but I got a refusal. Can I apply for the next intake or it will affect my application?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, guys, I have applied 2 times in the SDS category for the January intake but I got a refusal. Can I apply for the next intake or it will affect my application?
So you have two refusals? You can apply if you can address reasons for refusal.

mrs imad

Mar 2, 2023
Both times same reason they are not satisfied to leave Canada. I m confused everything is completed for my application but both times I got the same refusal. Now, what should I do?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Order GCMS notes to know full reasons. Do not reapply until you have notes. Not satisfied can mean many things - program does not show education and career progression to justify costs, program is not related to education etc. IRCC does not think you are a genuine student. Cannot comment without knowing your own profile.

mrs imad

Mar 2, 2023
I got my Gcms notes officer wrote my age is 30 and I m also married and my path of career is not satisfied him. So what should I do now?

C4P

Apr 24, 2018
Age 30+ and potentially being married should not be an issue if you can justify and write strong reasons in LOE (Letter of Explanation) why you want to do this specific course and why in Canada and your future career plan/path after you return back to your home country, like career prospects, potential compensation and how much of a change it would be from what you are earning now. The program you chose in Canada should be at least a bit relevant to your current educational background and employment, you need to be able to show clear progression in career and potential benefit of doing this course vs the amount you need to spend on this course pursuing in Canada. E.g. Typically for an MBA program in Canada the average age of foreign applicants would be between 28-32 years with 4-8 years experience.

Reactions: mrs imad

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I got my Gcms notes officer wrote my age is 30 and I m also married and my path of career is not satisfied him. So what should I do now?
What is your profile? Current job? Past education? Justify costs of education with higher salary/better job and education advancement?

Reactions: mrs imad

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
What is your background. A degree in early childhood education is usually available in most countries. What is your current work and education history? Early childhood education degrees don’t lead to well paying jobs so it would be tough to justify coming to Canada to pay high fees to work in early childhood education in your home country