+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa refusal

dmahraj

Sep 20, 2014
Hello Seniors,

I have been approved for Master program fall 2016 in University 0f Alberta and I applied for study visa on May 13, 2016 online from UAE. Unfortunately, they have refused my application and they have stated following comments.

1) whether the person has been accepted to study at a Canadian educational institution;
I submitted conditional admission letter and CIC letter provided by university

2) the information in the travel and identity documents; What they mean?

3) the person’s ability to pay for the trip, to pay tuition fees and to support himself or herself while in Canada;
I submitted my own my fathers and uncle's bank statement total amount around 60K CAD with sponsorship letter
4) whether the person is likely to respect the conditions of his or her admission to Canada; What they mean by this?
5) whether the person is inadmissible to Canada; and What they mean by this?

6) whether the person would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.
I am married and I applied alone,
please seniors help me to understand these comments and guide me for next step. Thanks in advance

Reactions: Jay Thakkar

dpo

Mar 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1) whether the person has been accepted to study at a Canadian educational institution;
>What was the condition?? OR does your university have a DLI no?
Refer here - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/students/letter.asp
"Officers are to treat conditional letters of acceptance issued by a designated learning institution as meeting the requirements of R219(1), except where there is serious doubt that registration will be allowed.

Processing should not be delayed and study permits should be issued without advanced fulfilment of conditions. Should any condition not be fulfilled, the onus is on the institution to specify clearly the condition that is important enough to warrant denial of registration. Similarly, the onus is on the student to satisfy the institution in advance that any such important condition has been fulfilled.

In the case of language requirements, the institution should indicate whether it offers language courses to upgrade students’ language levels or if arrangements have been made with other language schools to achieve the required level."

2) the information in the travel and identity documents?
>Some mismatch possibly
>Your travel history
>longer stays other than your home country.

3) the person’s ability to pay for the trip, to pay tuition fees and to support himself or herself while in Canada;
I submitted my own my father's and uncle's bank statement total amount around 60K CAD with sponsorship letter
> Was the money in the bank freshly transferred or it was there for a long time..!
> Was the statement stamped by the bank or not..!

4) whether the person is likely to respect the conditions of his or her admission to Canada; What they mean by this?
> Refer to point 1 again.

> Apply for caips notes to know more

6) whether the person would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.
> Refer to point 2

Hope this helps..!

Rate the post if it helps..!!

Reactions: Moh Alduais

heena1521

Aug 20, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
29-10-2020
dmahraj said:
Hello Seniors,

I have been approved for Master program fall 2016 in University 0f Alberta and I applied for study visa on May 13, 2016 online from UAE. Unfortunately, they have refused my application and they have stated following comments.

I submitted my own my fathers and uncle's bank statement total amount around 60K CAD with sponsorship letter

please seniors help me to understand these comments and guide me for next step. Thanks in advance
Oh my god. You know what i applied also from uae , submitted all the required documents and they refused me with the exact same reasons, no less no more. I think they just are judging blindly

Reactions: Jay Thakkar

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
heena1521 said:
Oh my god. You know what i applied also from uae , submitted all the required documents and they refused me with the exact same reasons, no less no more. I think they just are judging blindly
Can you two share your complete profile in order to find out what exactly wrong in there.

dmahraj

Sep 20, 2014
Thanks Dpo for your time.
yes University of Alberta has DLI number, and conditions were that they wanted my documents directly from my home country institutes. These conditions also has been fulfilled.
there is no mismatch in my travel documents, moreover I am living in UAE from May 2015. Which I mentioned in application form.
The amount was not transferred freshly.
yes I am thinking to apply for Caips notes.
Once again thanks dpo for explanation.

dmahraj

Sep 20, 2014
hi heena1521

Sorry to know about your visa refusal. So what is your plan now? I mean are you going to apply again?

heena1521

Aug 20, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
29-10-2020
dmahraj said:
hi heena1521

Sorry to know about your visa refusal. So what is your plan now? I mean are you going to apply again?
I also shifted to uae on may 2015 and since then me and my husband are saving funds to apply for canada, and no i will not apply again. Since already got two refusals! Now no more . Whats your plan?

chu12

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
heena1521 said:
I also shifted to uae on may 2015 and since then me and my husband are saving funds to apply for canada, and no i will not apply again. Since already got two refusals! Now no more . Whats your plan?

Heena when did you got your refusal letter? do you still remember me? i applied february and done with medical but no updates yet. did you have your medical?

heena1521

Aug 20, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
29-10-2020
chu12 said:
Heena when did you got your refusal letter? do you still remember me? i applied february and done with medical but no updates yet. did you have your medical?
I got refused on 21st, yes i remember you, but surely cic has forgotten you.. You gotta remind them about yourself , poke them like every other day

heena1521

Aug 20, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
29-10-2020
heena1521 said:
I got refused on 21st, yes i remember you, but surely cic has forgotten you.. You gotta remind them about yourself , poke them like every other day
And no they did not ask for my medical as they surely were not in a mood to see my full profile properly and jist rejected me with stupid unapplicable reasons.

luvanuj

Jul 14, 2011
Toronto
Hello Seniors,

Please order your GCMS notes. There might be some valuable information inside