+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Refusal sept ‘19 Windsor Urgent Help

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
They will not answer questions about the consideration of a specific case by email. If you have an application pending, you can submit a webform or raise a case-specific enquiry.

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
They will not answer questions about the consideration of a specific case by email. If you have an application pending, you can submit a webform or raise a case-specific enquiry.

How can someone go about that ... How will I know the email of where the visa is been process

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
How can someone go about that ... How will I know the email of where the visa is been process
How did you submit your application? If it was paper based, it will be your local visa office. If it was online, it could be any visa office.

If you have a pending visa application, you can submit a case-specific enquiry or webform.

karanmakhija

Apr 26, 2019
It's relevant but the issue is that if your friend did a master's degree and now has been offered a spot at a private career college, IRCC sees that as an unreasonable progression in studies - why would someone with a master's degree go back and do the equivalent of remedial courses?
It's one of the perspective. I have done many cases wherein student has done post-graduation in India and then he/she applied for PG Diploma/Masters in the relevant field in Canada and yet got the Visa.

Konvicted

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Is past distance education accepted in Canada? For ex one person did B. Com via distance education and now is looking for PG diploma? Does the embassy considers it?

Preet111

Apr 23, 2019
Hi Preet,

Computer Software & Database Development is relevant to the previous studies and should have been through. Can you please share the complete reason as mentioned in refusal letter. Also, please confirm IELTS score.

Thanks,
Karan Makhija
Ielts score was 6.5 each and then after master's what should apply ? Pg certificate or pg diploma??

karanmakhija

Apr 26, 2019
Ielts score was 6.5 each and then after master's what should apply ? Pg certificate or pg diploma??
Hi Preet,

PG Diploma / Masters program are more appropriate than PG Certificate in your case. If IELTS is 6.5 overall with 6.5 each, I suggest you should refile your Visa with a strong supporting SOP.

If you need any further information or help, then you can reach out to me as per the details given below in signature line.

Thanks,
Karan Makhija

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Hi Preet,

PG Diploma / Masters program are more appropriate than PG Certificate in your case. If IELTS is 6.5 overall with 6.5 each, I suggest you should refile your Visa with a strong supporting SOP.

If you need any further information or help, then you can reach out to me as per the details given below in signature line.

Thanks,
Karan Makhija
Are you a licensed consultant, Karan?

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
@k.h.p. he must be one of those ghost consultants who got a local business license to run a travel or educational consultancy agency and pretend to be a licensed immigration consultant lol

@preet, make sure if you retain any consultant, he must be licensed with ICCRC.

FYI, that's what Canadian law says

ICCRC’s federal mandate stems from the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and the Citizenship Act which require anyone providing Canadian immigration or citizenship advice or representation for a fee or other consideration to be a member in good standing of ICCRC. Exceptions are members in good standing of a law society in Canada or the Chambre des notaires du Québec.

Moreover, to become a Canadian immigration consultant, you have to be Canadian or PR to study your immigration program first and then sit in ICCRC exam to get your license.

https://iccrc-crcic.ca/find-a-professional/

I am sending you a website link to search his name and see if he is a member in good standing with ICCRC, if you can't find his name, then he is just a ghost consultant, STAY AWAY!

BE AWARE OF SUCH UNAUTHORIZED AND GHOST CONSULTANTS!!!

Good luck,

Reactions: k.h.p.