+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Refusal sept ‘19 Windsor Urgent Help

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
We have licence by our local state government to provide consultancy services. Also, we have direct tie-ups with colleges/universities.
So you're in America and unlicensed in Canada.

The phrase "tie-ups with colleges/universities" is so bogus as to be outright fraudulent. Which colleges and universities, aside from fake ones that steal money from students?

kevingoku

Star Member
Apr 6, 2019
We have licence by our local state government to provide consultancy services. Also, we have direct tie-ups with colleges/universities.
lolll, then you should apply for study permit visas in your local state not to Canadian government. You must be a licensed consultant from IRCC like Canam, if you are providing immigration services to students. He is outright lying. I request all the aspiring students to stay away from this scammer. Don't get cheated!!

karanmakhija

Apr 26, 2019
lolll, then you should apply for study permit visas in your local state not to Canadian government. You must be a licensed consultant from IRCC like Canam, if you are providing immigration services to students. He is outright lying. I request all the aspiring students to stay away from this scammer. Don't get cheated!!
Law of land allow us to provide study abroad consultancy with the state government licence. If only approval of concerned Canadian department would have been required to do study abroad consultancy from India, then concerned Indian governmental authorities would not have permitted lakhs of consultancy service providers even with local state government licence.

Further, I do agree with you lot of dubious activities happens in this industry due to which people who are working righteously and genuinely have also earned lot of band name. However, you should not generalise anything or brand anyone 'scammer', unless you have a substantial proof for that.

kevingoku

Star Member
Apr 6, 2019
Law of land allow us to provide study abroad consultancy with the state government licence. If only approval of concerned Canadian department would have been required to do study abroad consultancy from India, then concerned Indian governmental authorities would not have permitted lakhs of consultancy service providers even with local state government licence.

Further, I do agree with you lot of dubious activities happens in this industry due to which people who are working righteously and genuinely have also earned lot of band name. However, you should not generalise anything or brand anyone 'scammer', unless you have a substantial proof for that.
Firstly, https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/visa-refusal-sept-‘19-windsor-urgent-help.621955/page-2#post-7781942 this reply of yours is what triggered me and you didn't share your license number when asked in the subsequent replies too!! That's what made me call you a scammer!! Get recognised by IRCC then claim yourself licensed until then stay away from this forum and stop luring students into your traps. No student gets benefited by your tie-ups [If he is eligible, he will get the admit anyway]. Instead you get commission for sending a student from the college or university. Consultants only send him to the college which pays you good.
Even though the candidate is eligible for a better university or college.

Without showing substantial proofs that you are licensed by IRCC, you should not provide consultancy services to Canada aspirants saying that you are licensed by your state especially on this forum. People here help each other by sharing their experiences, not sell their services without showing so called proofs that they are licensed. Don't come on these forms and declare yourself licensed unless it is by IRCC. It's a canada visa forum not an Indian visa forum.

Please read the rules stated in cic website :
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigration-citizenship-representative/file-complaint-against-representative.html

Thank you :)

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2018
My Academic Background is well
My Ielts band score is 6.5 (6.5,5.5,6.5,6.5)
I got admission at University of windsor .
I have applied on 28th of march,
And I got this following reason for refusal:

You have not submitted written documentation from the educational institution where you intend to study that states that you have been accepted to study there.

What should I Do??
As I have already submitted offer letter in which they already mentioned that
This is your official, final letter of acceptance. Please present this letter to apply for your study permit. This letter has been issued electronically.

Please Advise me as soon as possible
Hi Prerak,
I also got the same response from IRCC. How did you overcome with this problem? Please share your experience.