+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Refusal sept ‘19 Windsor Urgent Help

Prerak.101

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
My Academic Background is well
My Ielts band score is 6.5 (6.5,5.5,6.5,6.5)
I got admission at University of windsor .
I have applied on 28th of march,
And I got this following reason for refusal:

You have not submitted written documentation from the educational institution where you intend to study that states that you have been accepted to study there.

What should I Do??
As I have already submitted offer letter in which they already mentioned that
This is your official, final letter of acceptance. Please present this letter to apply for your study permit. This letter has been issued electronically.

Please Advise me as soon as possible

Apr 15, 2019
My Academic Background is well
My Ielts band score is 6.5 (6.5,5.5,6.5,6.5)
I got admission at University of windsor .
I have applied on 28th of march,
And I got this following reason for refusal:

You have not submitted written documentation from the educational institution where you intend to study that states that you have been accepted to study there.

What should I Do??
As I have already submitted offer letter in which they already mentioned that
This is your official, final letter of acceptance. Please present this letter to apply for your study permit. This letter has been issued electronically.

Please Advise me as soon as possible
I got the same reason and for same university. I have also applied on same day. just my IELTS score is 6.5 (8,6.5,6,6)...

what your visa-counsellor said to you? Mine said, "Submit file again with highlighted your name and that line in LOA. This rejection is human mistake."

Prerak.101

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Send a webform indicating that your provider acceptance letter.
I got the same reason and for same university. I have also applied on same day. just my IELTS score is 6.5 (8,6.5,6,6)...

what your visa-counsellor said to you? Mine said, "Submit file again with highlighted your name and that line in LOA. This rejection is human mistake."

Same advice is given by my counsellor

But i think that It is for earnings more money because if it is human mistake than it would be in only one application not in multiple applications

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Same advice is given by my counsellor

But i think that It is for earnings more money because if it is human mistake than it would be in only one application not in multiple applications
Right. Visa officers are planning to erase Canada's debt by charging student visa applicants more fees. It's a genius plan.

Reactions: Prerak.101

Preet111

Apr 23, 2019
My friend did BCA and then MSC IT and got offer letter at lambton college (computer software & database development) but got refusal with reason that study doesnt match. what was it ??

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Going from a master of science to a private career college courses in software development seems like a step backwards, and may be designed just to get into Canada.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
A masters or PhD in information technology or computing science. Or a postgraduate diploma at a large university.

Not college courses at a private career college.

If your friends goal is immigration to Canada, he should look at express entry and similar options

karanmakhija

Apr 26, 2019
My friend did BCA and then MSC IT and got offer letter at lambton college (computer software & database development) but got refusal with reason that study doesnt match. what was it ??
Hi Preet,

Computer Software & Database Development is relevant to the previous studies and should have been through. Can you please share the complete reason as mentioned in refusal letter. Also, please confirm IELTS score.

Thanks,
Karan Makhija

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
It's relevant but the issue is that if your friend did a master's degree and now has been offered a spot at a private career college, IRCC sees that as an unreasonable progression in studies - why would someone with a master's degree go back and do the equivalent of remedial courses?