+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refusal..need help

Aneri0726

Feb 14, 2020
I got my visas rejected on the basis that i violated the rule of admission in Canda during my previous visit...when i have never visited Canada.
Along with this they also said:
The proposed study is not reasonable in light with one or more of: qualification, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic records, level establishment, language abilities and future prospects or plan

Aneri0726

Feb 14, 2020
the reasons are mentioned above....
They feel that i wont leave Canada once the study is completed as i have done it before as well.
And not eligible for the program

Aneri0726

Feb 14, 2020
I did my A levels in Business Studies (A*) Accounts (B) and Economics (B)....and I applied for Business Administration- International Business

Aneri0726

Feb 14, 2020
For future plans I gave the reason that...I want to expand my father’s business here in India.
My father runs a shop in Malawi, Africa (dint mention this part in SOP)

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I did my A levels in Business Studies (A*) Accounts (B) and Economics (B)....and I applied for Business Administration- International Business
Where are you from? Where are you living?
Did you attach your transcripts, high school diploma, proof of address, proof of father's employment / business?
Can you specifically state what school and what program you are applying for? Diploma, Bachelor's? You are being extremely vague. Also you can copy and paste your SOP here. If you need to hide private info then you can change certain words to ensure anonymity.

Aneri0726

Feb 14, 2020
I am currently staying in India...
I applied through an agency and they dint ask for the proof of my father’s employment or business while submitting.
I took the admission in Centennial College, Toronto campus, Advanced diploma (3years) in Business Administration- International Business

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
And also the final copy of the SOP that was submitted is actually with the agency...I have the draft
Sounds like the agency submitted an extremely poor application on your behalf. I would say this is the reason you were rejected. I suggest you do your own application next time addressing all issues.