+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refusal..need help

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
The agency has previously got many students their visas in many countries...Including USA n Canada
Well, you do what you want. You asked for advice and I am giving it. There is no magic formula, you need to submit a well written and structured application. If you want to trust them again then you have the freedom to do so.

Aneri0726

Feb 14, 2020
Also i dont get the reason that they feel that i wont leave Canada on the basis that i violated the rules of stay in Canada...when i never visited Canada before

Aneri0726

Feb 14, 2020
Well, you do what you want. You asked for advice and I am giving it. There is no magic formula, you need to submit a well written and structured application. If you want to trust them again then you have the freedom to do so.
Is it entirely dependent on the SOP or documents as well....If I submit myself...i need to attach the proof of employment only? As an additional or any other document as well?

Aneri0726

Feb 14, 2020
I wrote the SOP....but the final changes were made on her PC before submitting the SOP, we made the changes together. Like what according to her could be preferable for the visa.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Also i dont get the reason that they feel that i wont leave Canada on the basis that i violated the rules of stay in Canada...when i never visited Canada before
You need to post your full refusal letter that includes the above statement if you want us to be able to help you.

Aneri0726

Feb 14, 2020
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee protection Act (IRPA) and Refugee protection Regulation (IRPR). I am refusing your application on following grounds:
I am not satisfied you will leave Canada at the end of the stay as it stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your history of having contravened the conditions of admission on a previous stay in Canada.
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities or your future prospects and plans.

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee protection Act (IRPA) and Refugee protection Regulation (IRPR). I am refusing your application on following grounds:
I am not satisfied you will leave Canada at the end of the stay as it stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your history of having contravened the conditions of admission on a previous stay in Canada.
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities or your future prospects and plans.
and you say you have never been to canada ?? ignoring the weird 1st refusal reason the 2nd one is clear you havent uploaded enough docs and your SOP was probably too generic stop trusting shit agencies they are only after your money research and read what is required the quick answer is everything you mention in your SOP has to be proven if you say your father has funds to support you need to attach those docs that show his source of income and that he is willing to support you the fact that this agency has sent many students to USA and CANADA is not enough reason to not research about your own application i am 100% sure that agency of yours fucked up big time hence the reason for the 1st weird refusal reason dont trust them apply on your own if you invest some time in it its not easy and you have 7.5 ielts some agency guy that barely speaks english isnt going to help you with your SOP you are capable of writing it on your own

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Is it entirely dependent on the SOP or documents as well....If I submit myself...i need to attach the proof of employment only? As an additional or any other document as well?
do you even know what docs were attached with your application? please dont leave everything to your agency

Aneri0726

Feb 14, 2020
and you say you have never been to canada ?? ignoring the weird 1st refusal reason the 2nd one is clear you havent uploaded enough docs and your SOP was probably too generic stop trusting shit agencies they are only after your money research and read what is required the quick answer is everything you mention in your SOP has to be proven if you say your father has funds to support you need to attach those docs that show his source of income and that he is willing to support you the fact that this agency has sent many students to USA and CANADA is not enough reason to not research about your own application i am 100% sure that agency of yours fucked up big time hence the reason for the 1st weird refusal reason dont trust them apply on your own if you invest some time in it its not easy and you have 7.5 ielts some agency guy that barely speaks english isnt going to help you with your SOP you are capable of writing it on your own
Yes i have never been to Canada...actually I wrote the SOP, but she made the changes in the final. I thinks thats what i need to do now....i cant go with the agency again

Aneri0726

Feb 14, 2020
do you even know what docs were attached with your application? please dont leave everything to your agency
My results, IGCSE and AS and A level, medical certificate, all three passports, GIC certificate, acceptance letter, fee receipts

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
My results, IGCSE and AS and A level, medical certificate, all three passports, GIC certificate, acceptance letter, fee receipts
you have travel history? which countries you have been in?have studied anywhere in US or Australia?

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
the reason you mentioned only comes up when you apply for study permit extensions its weird that you got this refusal no idea what your agency did apply again and write your SOP along with a explanation letter for the previous refusal reasons