+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refusal for family ties, travel history and purpose of visit

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
We're planning to apply next week again. Is it too early :)) ? We could write that we have changed our minds and wanted to visit Montreal and Toronto in two weeks.

This rejected visa is really annoying! Every time when I apply to visa, I'll remember these bad days.

Thanks a lot :)
Sure, no issues with applying next week so long as you address the refusal reasons. Do research on that Montreal/Toronto itinerary, including transportation options to really show the officer it is a tourist visit.

evindemirkol

Nov 6, 2018
So, I should add the train tickets from Montreal to Toronto.

Thank you very much

Sure, no issues with applying next week so long as you address the refusal reasons. Do research on that Montreal/Toronto itinerary, including transportation options to really show the officer it is a tourist visit.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We're planning to apply next week again. Is it too early :)) ? We could write that we have changed our minds and wanted to visit Montreal and Toronto in two weeks.

This rejected visa is really annoying! Every time when I apply to visa, I'll remember these bad days.

Thanks a lot :)
Upto you, if you have good reason to prove that they made a mistake the first time, then go right ahead

evindemirkol

Nov 6, 2018
I want to learn something about online application via www.canada.ca. What should we do for a family application? I declare that my spouse will also come with me, but I don't know if we should fill a new application form with his online account or only continue with my account. How should I upload his files?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I want to learn something about online application via www.canada.ca. What should we do for a family application? I declare that my spouse will also come with me, but I don't know if we should fill a new application form with his online account or only continue with my account. How should I upload his files?
Is it for immg or visit visa?

Not sure on visit, but Immg should be you as primary applicant and continue husband as dependent.

vtdat08

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
If you guys apply together (continue with your account) you must have strong support documents to provide, the decision on both of you and your spouse applications mainly depend on you. There will be a part to submit your spouse basic documents on the page you submit yours
...but I don't know if we should fill a new application form with his online account or only continue with my account...

Jan 6, 2020
Hi guys,

I need help! I am from India & i have valid B-1 visa for canada, it mentioned ( business- tourist) on it.. my first visit was from my company where i work. They send me for some project.. after 2 years i applied for my daughter (3 year old ) & my wife's tourist visa of canada as we wanted to visit niagara & other locations which i experienced in my first visit. However we got rejection on that for same normal reasons like my wife's tourist history, home country ties & financial history.

I work in MNC from last 7 years & cic has a record of it as i visited canada on business trip last time.. we had enough funds in the account to secure our trip. But wife's passport is like fresh as she never travelled outside india.

Kindly suggest what should i do so that i can visit canada with family.