+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refusal After Aip.

Jermy

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Hello
Need advice for a friend who got refusal after Aip due to not declaring previous US visa refusal. This was the only reason on refusal letter.

Last edited:

Sep 15, 2020
Are you sure you got the refusal because you forgot to mention that you were refused by US? Order notes cuz I’m not sure if these is the real reasons and there may be other reasons.

Jermy

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Are you sure you got the refusal because you forgot to mention that you were refused by US? Order notes cuz I’m not sure if these is the real reasons and there may be other reasons.
That's the only reason on the refusal letter no other.

Last edited:

Sep 15, 2020
Hmmm I don’t how. I’m not the expert. But if I were you I would wait until next year, since school starts next September. And I would go to a professional immigration consultant.

Rou1986

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
Hello
Need advice for a friend who got refusal after Aip due to not declaring previous US visa refusal. This was the only reason on refusal letter.
Did he send a web form when he noticed he didn’t mention it in his application? It should be ok that he forgot to mention just as long as he sent a web form and informed IRCC.

Rou1986

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
He did. Sent a web form including letter of explanation.
That’s odd! When he filled out the web form, did IRCC connect him with the visa office processing his study permit? because that’s my experience, they connected me and they asked me to adjust the visa application and reshare it via email which I did. Thry seemed to be understanding.

Reactions: Uvr

Rou1986

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
Nothing was asked after sending in the letter to IRCC. rather they said it was ok.
That’s crazy. That’s not ok and they should have informed and looped in his visa office. I would send a web form now explaining what happened and asking them to connect me with the visa office!

Jermy

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
That’s crazy. That’s not ok and they should have informed and looped in his visa office. I would send a web form now explaining what happened and asking them to connect me with the visa office!
Final decision was taken