+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refusal After Aip.

Jermy

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Yes, the Canada embassy will know 100%, send a web form explaining you omitted a US visa refusal as soon as possible.
I want to tell you my personal experience. I forgot to add 2 previous visa refusals and noticed after AIP. I sent a webform immediately to IRCC and they told me it was ok they will inform my visa officer but i got a refusal a month later for not indicating the US visa refusals.I just reapplied and waiting now. Please be very careful.

Reactions: usman_1986

Yosola

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
I want to tell you my personal experience. I forgot to add 2 previous visa refusals and noticed after AIP. I sent a webform immediately to IRCC and they told me it was ok they will inform my visa officer but i got a refusal a month later for not indicating the US visa refusals.I just reapplied and waiting now. Please be very careful.
Sorry about that, hope you get approved this time. What was the reason stated for your refusal?

Sharuk

Nov 5, 2020
Ok so If I don't sent a webform immediately to IRCC what happens will they ban me from entering Canada?

And I heard someone got Canada visa with out declaring US refusal visa. I think they don't check 100%.
what is your thoughts.

Jermy

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Depends on you. Tell the truth and be free or lie and risk getting caught with a 5 years ban.

Sharuk

Nov 5, 2020
Depends on you. Tell the truth and be free or lie and risk getting caught with a 5 years ban.
Sure! If I don't inform them right now will they ban me???
Do you have any experience or heard someone like me who didn't inform the visa officer and bannd.?

Sharuk

Nov 5, 2020
It was in mistake I didn't lie but Thank you for the information. I will sent a webform immediately right now to IRCC.
Thanks.

Rou1986

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
It was in mistake I didn't lie but Thank you for the information. I will sent a webform immediately right now to IRCC.
Thanks.
IRCC will know. They run your Biometrics against USA immigration system (that is the info sharing field shown in GCMS notes) and get every single info about you if any. Not just USA but the 5 eye countries; USA, Australia, New Zealand and UK.
it’s up to decide if it is worth the risk. In my situation, I made an honest mistake and did not mention my UK visa refusal but I informed them visa web form as soon as I noticed the mistake and they asked me to adjust my study permit application accordingly and re-share it with them via email. Whatever you decide to do, good luck.

Jep

Oct 18, 2020
Hey Guys all those who've had previous refusals better mention them. If you never mentioned and given the option to reapply you're lucky.Such could lead to bans.
I know someone with three refusals and got canadian visa. Just be honest with your previous refusals.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
IRCC will know. They run your Biometrics against USA immigration system (that is the info sharing field shown in GCMS notes) and get every single info about you if any. Not just USA but the 5 eye countries; USA, Australia, New Zealand and UK.
it’s up to decide if it is worth the risk. In my situation, I made an honest mistake and did not mention my UK visa refusal but I informed them visa web form as soon as I noticed the mistake and they asked me to adjust my study permit application accordingly and re-share it with them via email. Whatever you decide to do, good luck.
Although, formally they are 5 countries, but there are some other countries who cooperate with these 5 countries, so best to tell them about visa refusals from any country.

Rou1986

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
Although, formally they are 5 countries, but there are some other countries who cooperate with these 5 countries, so best to tell them about visa refusals from any country.
Yes of course I never said otherwise. He was just asked how would they know that he has visa refusal from USA hence my answer. But definitely I don’t encourage hiding a thing in study permit applications no matter how minor it may seem it could still result to 5 years ban.