+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refusal After Aip.

Rou1986

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
Thats good then. He should re-apply. Maybe someone senior here can suggest if he should attach a print out of the email response to him sending the clarification of his error
Problem is, you don’t get a confirmation when sending a web form. Nothing unless IRCC decides to reply back.

Reactions: Alamj

Jermy

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Thats good then. He should re-apply. Maybe someone senior here can suggest if he should attach a print out of the email response to him sending the clarification of his error
How does one retrieve the information sent to IRCC through web form?. we need to proof that the web form was sent addressing the issue before refusal

Jermy

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
How does one retrieve the information sent to IRCC through web form?. we need to proof that the web form was sent addressing the issue before refusal
He got a reply from IRCC that they received the webform that's all.

Rou1986

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
You can’t retrieve it but your friend can use their response confirmation for receiving the form as a proof and as a way for IRCC to track down the form your friend submitted.

Reactions: ayesha_llk2

Jermy

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
You can’t retrieve it but your friend can use their response confirmation for receiving the form as a proof and as a way for IRCC to track down the form your friend submitted.
But this might require a lawyer right?

Rou1986

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
But this might require a lawyer right?
Honestly, there is nothing to lose at this point. I understand that decision is made but wouldn’t hurt to fill out a web form explaining the situation. Clarify that he had already submitted a web form earlier yet he got a refusal for that reason (its clear miscommunication between IRCC and the visa office). See what happens afterwards.

Aside from that, I think reapplying would be a less costly choice.

Jermy

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Honestly, there is nothing to lose at this point. I understand that decision is made but wouldn’t hurt to fill out a web form and explaining the situation. Clarify that he had already submitted a web form earlier yet he got a refusal for that reason (its clear miscommunication between IRCC and the visa office). See what happens afterwards.

Aside from that, I think reapplying would be a less costly choice.
Thanks he'll do just that

Believedoitbest

Sep 11, 2020
There is something important that other people are not considering. In the final pages of the ordered GCMS note, there is a note by the visa officer.. can you screenshot the note of the vo

Jermy

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
There is something important that other people are not considering. In the final pages of the ordered GCMS note, there is a note by the visa officer.. can you screenshot the note of the vo
There were no VO notes on the gcms notes. Only steps made and codes.

Sharuk

Nov 5, 2020
I need help!!!
I have got AIP. And my application is under the process.
I want to know is I have forgotten to mention previous US visa refusal. does it have effect on my Canada study visa application??
And will Canada embassy know 100%??
Please please share your thoughts.

Yosola

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
I need help!!!
I have got AIP. And my application is under the process.
I want to know is I have forgotten to mention previous US visa refusal. does it have effect on my Canada study visa application??
And will Canada embassy know 100%??
Please please share your thoughts.
Yes, the Canada embassy will know 100%, send a web form explaining you omitted a US visa refusal as soon as possible.