+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Ratio from CHC Islamabad?

U

umair81

donot go for any consultant...

u are all educated. instructions phar saktay ho.. and forms bhee fill ker saktay ho gay i guess..

they just get money from u to give u a relaxation pill that they can present ur case better..

just like jalil log perron key pass jatay hain..
pharay likhay jahil consultants key pass jatay hain.

same to same..

DO it urself and u will get it..

gm2011

Apr 10, 2011
Re: student visa rejected,will apply again,,,good idea?

Nazia2k. I am shocked. You presented fake documents and that is why you were refused!! Well it is all out now! There was me thinking it was because of your extra time taken to do your graduate degree?!

lonesoul

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-5-2011
IELTS Request
7.0 Bands
Med's Request
06-7-2011
Med's Done....
11-7-2011
Passport Req..
18-7-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-7-2011 got on 4-8-2011
Re: student visa rejected,will apply again,,,good idea?

gm2011 said:
Nazia2k. I am shocked. You presented fake documents and that is why you were refused!! Well it is all out now! There was me thinking it was because of your extra time taken to do your graduate degree?!
Do you know that i'm pretty good at figuring out a troll? And you seem like a giant troll every time you make a comment.
gm2011 kindly refrain from posting anything if you don't have any thing constructive to add.
You're so much caught in the captivity of negativity.
May God cure your sickness.Amen.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
gm2011=macthepak

he is not even good at faking. I don't understand with these multiple IDs syndrome. he has so much free time in his life. He has been spreading negativity and giving wrong advice without solid proof. this forum is not my bread and butter. I'm just waiting for the decision after that I will get on with my life. It is beyond comprehension how come people take forums seriously. Anyways , ignore trolls

piratesparade

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
nazia2k said:
gm2011=macthepak

he is not even good at faking. I don't understand with these multiple IDs syndrome. he has so much free time in his life. He has been spreading negativity and giving wrong advice without solid proof. this forum is not my bread and butter. I'm just waiting for the decision after that I will get on with my life. It is beyond comprehension how come people take forums seriously. Anyways , ignore trolls
What r u made of . I mean how come u can b so serious yet funny on forums 4 such a long time 2 hang in and trying to make others cases unsuccessful by wrong suggestions , I hope many would not b trying ur ideas . And what bout our recipe ?

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
That's natural talent from God. ;) Buy miss Zaida Totka Khala's recipe book. She is freaking good at cooking. Pirate, did you enquire about your case? What's the latest update? You have already sent your deferral letter will they further delay your processing?

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
piratesparade said:
What r u made of . I mean how come u can b so serious yet funny on forums 4 such a long time 2 hang in and trying to make others cases unsuccessful by wrong suggestions , I hope many would not b trying ur ideas . And what bout our recipe ?
Go and take some lessons on different writing styles. I'd love to see Shoaib Akhtar replying to your posts at the gap of 20 seconds between your post and his. you are no better than macthepak. bye.

piratesparade

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
nazia2k said:
Go and take some lessons on different writing styles. I'd love to see Shoaib Akhtar replying to your posts at the gap of 20 seconds between your post and his. you are no better than macthepak. bye.
Bye Bye inspector nancy . And definitly shoaib is out of ct , he is gud buddy , very good .

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
piratesparade said:
Bye Bye inspector nancy . And definitly shoaib is out of ct , he is gud buddy , very good .
You deleted your above post. That's enough proof to make my point stronger that you and Shoaib Akhtar so close buddies that they share the same computers, same rooms etc bye

piratesparade

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
nazia2k said:
You deleted your above post. That's enough proof to make my point stronger that you and Shoaib Akhtar so close buddies that they share the same computers, same rooms etc bye
narcotics what da whole story i tell u da right ting u n that truck driver r da same who is never tired of driving da truck from pindi 2 peshawar but da only diff i find is that he do that 4 money n u 4 fullstop .

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
I have heard that some consultant has special relationship with the embassy. I remember, UK High Commission used to approve any application presented through British Council.

lonesoul

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-5-2011
IELTS Request
7.0 Bands
Med's Request
06-7-2011
Med's Done....
11-7-2011
Passport Req..
18-7-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-7-2011 got on 4-8-2011
zub2612 said:
I have heard that some consultant has special relationship with the embassy. I remember, UK High Commission used to approve any application presented through British Council.
Your statement is based on erroneous report.

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
No Sir, it is correct. The reason was that British Council used to check everything in detail and present the case in the best way (please bear in mind, they were sending everyone's application), only very unlucky people refused (who produced fake documents OR already had worse immigration history).
I know if we can get a good consultant, it can make a big difference. I am very experienced person myself, but each time I talk to a good consultant, I learn something new.

Anyway, thanks for your time.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
I agree with you on that point but still they are not visa officers. Anyone who says that they can get you a visa at 100% success rate with money back guaranteed. They are probably lying. However, discussing things with experienced guys who send applications and keep track record of successful and refusal cases. They can help you prepare a well rounded application. There is no substitute for experience however in Pakistan you can't trust consultants at all. You will have to find a reputable one among the crooked ones.