+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa processing late

komalchhabra

Jul 3, 2018
i have applied my application for canada study permitt on 27 march 2018. its been more than 3 months since my application has exceeded normal processing time. My online status is showing that they are reviewing the eligibility that means my file is on the last step of the process. but my review status is same since a month. what should i do ??

keerthiabinesh

Jun 6, 2018
i have applied my application for canada study permitt on 27 march 2018. its been more than 3 months since my application has exceeded normal processing time. My online status is showing that they are reviewing the eligibility that means my file is on the last step of the process. but my review status is same since a month. what should i do ??
Even I am in the same boat as you. I applied on March 24, 2018. All we can do is wait. Let me know if you get any update.

SameenHanda

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Tell me your profile

komalchhabra

Jul 3, 2018
10th 60%
12th 68%
b.a honrs in psychology 65%
master in counselling psychology 71%
humber college
Human resource managemnt