+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA OFFICE- SYDNEY AUSTRALIA

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
Hi. Not an Australian citizen but submitted passport to VFS Sydney for Sydney VO. Similar?
Hello, good to hear there are people with Sydney Australia as VISA office. Is your application Express entry FSW-O as well? May i know your lodging date? Mine is 26th May, Office is Sydney however they seem really slow-

kbis4380

Jul 31, 2018
Hello, good to hear there are people with Sydney Australia as VISA office. Is your application Express entry FSW-O as well? May i know your lodging date? Mine is 26th May, Office is Sydney however they seem really slow-
Hi, ya mine is Express Entry FSW-O as well. Lodging was in Feb 13th 2018. Ya, Sydney office does like to take their time. For me, I did not realise that they will take this long with COPR and stamping the passport.

Reactions: Superman89

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
Hi, ya mine is Express Entry FSW-O as well. Lodging was in Feb 13th 2018. Ya, Sydney office does like to take their time. For me, I did not realise that they will take this long with COPR and stamping the passport.
Hey thats good, hop you get your Passport Stamped soon. When did you receive the PPR Request to submit passport?? Was it recent.
Perhaps by doing that i can figure out somehow how long mine would take aha

kbis4380

Jul 31, 2018
Hey thats good, hop you get your Passport Stamped soon. When did you receive the PPR Request to submit passport?? Was it recent.
Perhaps by doing that i can figure out somehow how long mine would take aha
Got the PPR mail on the 6th of August. The wait for the passport is unbearable.

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
That's a long wait! They made you wait 174 days before sending you a PPR email- just before their 180 days time.
Was there any issues on your side thats why a Delay? Additional document or something?

I hope they don't make everyone wait as much,..i just checked so many people have already crossed 130 days mark.. lets see

kbis4380

Jul 31, 2018
That's a long wait! They made you wait 174 days before sending you a PPR email- just before their 180 days time.
Was there any issues on your side thats why a Delay? Additional document or something?

I hope they don't make everyone wait as much,..i just checked so many people have already crossed 130 days mark.. lets see
Ya, I was asked to provide additional documents on three separate occasions. I guess that could be one of the reasons. Needed VO letter to get police certificate for the first one.

Reactions: Superman89

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
Ya, I was asked to provide additional documents on three separate occasions. I guess that could be one of the reasons. Needed VO letter to get police certificate for the first one.
I see that's why perhaps that long.

Don't mind me asking, you had your AOR on 13th of Feb- how long did it take for you to jump on IP2? and then on PPR After?

I got asked Additional documents too- on 6th of June- Police clearance i provided that on 26th of June. Since then it's silence. Sydney should be quick, since they hardly have any Express entry applications compared to London or New Delhi. And for PPR stamp, i guess 20 days is usual for Sydney as per the timeline from other members too.

kbis4380

Jul 31, 2018
I exactly do not remember when I reached IP2 as the IP2 status was present for me for the majority of the time. I did get a ghost update couple days before I got the PPR mail on the 6th of August.

Could you share the forums/links as to where you can see the timeline for the Sydney VO. I tried immitracker but it only has a handful of cases that are in 2018.

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
hey champ, i saw on myimmitracker only 4 ppl that have put for Sydney passports- however all of them have received it.
The longest timeframe was 27 days