+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa office sydney australia timeline

Beauma

Jul 19, 2019
Hi guys please share your timelines and experience with sydney australia visa office..
Thanks
Hi, we are the same. Sydney, Australia.
My timeline:
AR 2018 Sep
AOR 2018 Nov
MR 2019 May
FT 2019 Sep
now waiting.
And yours please.

Random9465

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hi, we are the same. Sydney, Australia.
My timeline:
AR 2018 Sep
AOR 2018 Nov
MR 2019 May
FT 2019 Sep
now waiting.
And yours please.
Thanks for replying
Are you applied through EE or Pnp??
Ar jan 2019
Aor march 2019
No mr yet or any update ...

Beauma

Jul 19, 2019
I am in canada now but how come ur file is not in new zealand or in canada .. although i came to canada from australia
Because in New Zealand, there is no Canada Visa Office working on immigration cases.
I guess the file will be transferred to the nearest Office according to which country you are staying in currently. So my case was transferred to Australia.

Why your case is back to Australia, actually you are in Canada now? Maybe you are Australian or studied, worked in Australia before, right?

Random9465

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Because in New Zealand, there is no Canada Visa Office working on immigration cases.
I guess the file will be transferred to the nearest Office according to which country you are staying in currently. So my case was transferred to Australia.

Why your case is back to Australia, actually you are in Canada now? Maybe you are Australian or studied, worked in Australia before, right?
Ya i studied and worked here before going to canada and then my file transferred to australia from canada..
So why u are not in canada now arent you applied for pnp program and for that u have to stayed in the country...

Beauma

Jul 19, 2019
Ya i studied and worked here before going to canada and then my file transferred to australia from canada..
So why u are not in canada now arent you applied for pnp program and for that u have to stayed in the country...
I have never gone to Canada before. I applied PNP offshore.
I just confused that you are in Canada now, only your previous work and study experience caused your case been transferred to Australia?
LVO will check only partly, then send back to Canada, CIC continues to finish the left parts?? Or will finish in Australia?
Do you have any idea?

Random9465

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
I have never gone to Canada before. I applied PNP offshore.
I just confused that you are in Canada now, only your previous work and study experience caused your case been transferred to Australia?
LVO will check only partly, then send back to Canada, CIC continues to finish the left parts?? Or will finish in Australia?
Do you have any idea?
Ya even i think the same but i am not sure about anything at all whether it will go back or stayed here...

Beauma

Jul 19, 2019
Ya even i think the same but i am not sure about anything at all whether it will go back or stayed here...
I don't know the processing is fast or not in Australia, but I think there are no many cases in Australia. Hope it fast. Let's waiting