+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa office eligibilty review complete

missioncanada

Star Member
Aug 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Everyone i sent full documents in march and got my 2nd AOR on 22 march 2010. But today my e-cas status changed to visa office eligibility review complete instead of in process. i am tensed kindly give your opinion.

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
which visa office u r in?

missioncanada said:
Hi
Everyone i sent full documents in march and got my 2nd AOR on 22 march 2010. But today my e-cas status changed to visa office eligibility review complete instead of in process. i am tensed kindly give your opinion.

poison

Mar 10, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
April 2010
LANDED..........
July 2010
It means that CHC requires some more information from you. Wait for sometime and you will receive letter from them stating requirements. Dont panic, there may be some information which they need...

Exact information given by CIC website for Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete is:

"Visa Office - Eligibility Review Complete
The review of the application and supporting documents has been completed at the visa office. A letter with additional information has been mailed."

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi MISSIONCANADA

check the following two links:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/visa-office-eligibility-review-complete-t28229.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/received-rejection-from-london-chc-t32618.0.html

however, plz bear in mind that these r the only 2 cases that r in this forum & mainly centred to London CHC. may be there r thousand of applicants out there whose e-cas was showing ''ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE'' & may be their e-cas later have changed to ''IN PROCESS'' & then to ''medical request''.......................

wish u all the best & best of luck

missioncanada said:

missioncanada

Star Member
Aug 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Now i will wait for 2-3 weeks . lets see what happened. but i think it be a rejection as in other cases.
Thanks ........

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BEST OF LUCK FROM ALL OF US FOR U, MY FRIEND

missioncanada said:
Now i will wait for 2-3 weeks . lets see what happened. but i think it be a rejection as in other cases.
Thanks ........

Christine32

Star Member
Sep 3, 2009
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2009
Doc's Request.
14-10-2009
AOR Received.
29-01-2010
IELTS Request
29-01-2010
File Transfer...
14-10-2009
Med's Request
07-06-2010
Med's Done....
24-06-2010
Passport Req..
10-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2011
LANDED..........
19-May-2011
missioncanada said:
Hi
The same happened to me but after a while I did get supporting documents request from visa office. So I think you shouldn't worry, probably they will ask for some more documents from you.

missioncanada

Star Member
Aug 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks all of u for your kind replies . You all are really supporting people . :(

May god bless you

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missioncanada said:
Hi
Technically every Visa office must work as per the rules and OP manuals but some avoid it. This is my opinion and London Visa office is one of them where the status change to this one and case is rejected. This status means they want more information in order to take a decision on eligibility. New Delhi Visa office seems to work more correctly (This is my opinion) and you should wait for more communication from them.

Best of luck

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi MISSIONCANADA

don't b so upset.

i think ROCKY is correct. i never dealt with New Delhi CHC. if i had a choice between London & New Delhi, i would definitely go for New Delhi CHC as they r more accurate to follow the protocols & also very quick to deal with new applications-----this is my understanding from this forum.

so i think as u r under ND CHC, they have only sent u a additional doc request, so be cool & wait for that letter & keep us posted

missioncanada said:
Thanks all of u for your kind replies . You all are really supporting people . :(

May god bless you

charmeuse

Jan 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 10, 2008
AOR Received.
September 3, 2008
Med's Request
December 12, 2009
Med's Done....
December 24, 2009
Interview........
November 9, 2009
Passport Req..
December 12, 2009. Recd. by CHC on Jan 15, 2010.
VISA ISSUED...
February 4, 2010. E-cas status changed on 9 Feb, recd on 10 Feb.
LANDED..........
Smooth landing on June 26, 2010.
Sorry to dash your hopes, missioncanada, but just wanted to warn you that my FSW1 was with CHC ND too and I got the rejection letter after my status was changed to this. Hope it's not the case with you.