+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa got rejected under spp

akshai

Jul 12, 2016
I was early in submitting my visa documents but at last my visa was rejected .i chose automation first and it got rejected qnd it was told that 'not satisfied with the proposed course of study'. In 10 th i scored 8.4 cgpa and in maths i scored above 70 in plus 2 my over all is 58% and in maths 35,english 89,phy and chem 56 comp 54
Since my visa was rejected can i apply for new course take the offer letter from college and re apply. If i am applying for business program which required only 50 percnt marks either in 10 or 12 can i get my visa approved plz give me a positive reply ..i am really tensed and i cant sleep overnight thinking about this .my ielts overall is 6 with no band less than 5.5 there are only two comditions in the offer letter for business its marks equivalent to 50 or above in 10 or 12 and ielts overall 6 must be there can i get anyvpositive result if i reapply under general .providing details and strong sop?
Any one plz help me.and plz tell is ther any chance .in first offer letter it was told that after reaching college you can attend a test and that is the reason why i had given automation.now my mind has changed .

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
akshai said:
I was early in submitting my visa documents but at last my visa was rejected .i chose automation first and it got rejected qnd it was told that 'not satisfied with the proposed course of study'. In 10 th i scored 8.4 cgpa and in maths i scored above 70 in plus 2 my over all is 58% and in maths 35,english 89,phy and chem 56 comp 54
Since my visa was rejected can i apply for new course take the offer letter from college and re apply. If i am applying for business program which required only 50 percnt marks either in 10 or 12 can i get my visa approved plz give me a positive reply ..i am really tensed and i cant sleep overnight thinking about this .my ielts overall is 6 with no band less than 5.5 there are only two comditions in the offer letter for business its marks equivalent to 50 or above in 10 or 12 and ielts overall 6 must be there can i get anyvpositive result if i reapply under general .providing details and strong sop?
Any one plz help me.and plz tell is ther any chance .in first offer letter it was told that after reaching college you can attend a test and that is the reason why i had given automation.now my mind has changed .
Sorry to hear about your refusal. Since you are seeking only 'positive reply' I am the wrong person. I could have given you a honest one similar to what Scylla gave you in your
another thread.

Better hire a consultant as your case is quite challenging, and, If I was you, I would try my level best to improve on lot of things.

Good Luck.

Manpreet Singh Punni

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Ontario Canada
Visa Office......
i think gymguy is right you should hire an exprienced consltnt . ans you marks in maths is low so you should apply in course where maths is not required and then i thnk there are chances for visa bcz then your all requirements will be completed

dalbir

Jul 21, 2016
akshai said:
You are non medical student and you want to take business program. Does it make any sense for reapply visa after one refusal?

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
akshai said:
its sad news , btw i would suggest you to get GCMS first before you reapply your case, in this way you will come to know about exact reason of your study permit refusal .

Hope this helps you,

Regards.

aviator96

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akshai said:
from my perspective, you should complete your bachelor's here first(if you have not done yet). Completing bachelor's here with good marks will make your profile more strong as your marks in maths are too low. Get good grades in college and that will cover your 12th marks.

good luck.

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
aviator96 said:
from my perspective, you should complete your bachelor's here first(if you have not done yet). Completing bachelor's here with good marks will make your profile more strong as your marks in maths are too low. Get good grades in college and that will cover your 12th marks.

good luck.
Agree. For spp marks in the last qualification are looked upto and given weightage. Good Luck.

Skilzer

Jul 15, 2016
Dhaka,Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy Sinapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2016
Doc's Request.
28-04-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Submitted With Application
Med's Done....
10-04-2016
Interview........
12-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-07-2016
LANDED..........
Soon
You Should really re-apply next year then u will have a better chance

aviator96

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skilzer said:
You Should really re-apply next year then u will have a better chance
a profile change is required over here. approval chances are very slim if applied again with same profile. Why would they give visa with same profile if they already rejected that profile. Rest is all luck.

vvkjai.17

Aug 3, 2016
akshai said:
If you planning to get your gic refund contact us on a mail id vvkjai.17@gmail.com
We have a group of students who are waiting for refund. .

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
somapages said:
i too got rejected today!
Sorry to hear that. What's your background and the course that you applied for?

tarnveer197

Aug 2, 2016
i hav applied on 25 july but under general category or non spp. Is anyone else who hav applied under non spp or general. How much time will it take can anyone tell me plz.?
and maximum no of days or can i get it before 5 weeks.?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Re: Important message from CIC

Ginoy george said:
friends please help me out

Hi I'm from bangalore. I had applied online under SPP on July 15th 2016 and till August 4th I didn't have any updates. However, on August 5th I got a email saying that u have one message so when I just opened it . It shows as medical has been passed and more over one message too . message is : your unique numb:0000-0000 and body is dear, we have made an decision for your application . We require your passport for finalising the application . but in online the final decision says that it's not started . im confused please help me .
Doubt anyone will respond to your multiple posts of the same question you should only post once and if you want to get a response post a new thread

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
akshai said:
There is absolutely no connection whether a particular program has a certain criteria of percentage or not. Its a clear case that your proposed studies are not lined with your previous study and your academics are too poor already for you to change the study from Automation to Business. FYI, the embassy has a complete track of your previous application and the entire summary of case is displayed at a click away. Its clear that you are choosing any course which you can find just to seek entry into Canada and being at a undergrad level your chances of having this come true becomes even further worst if you go ahead with such theories.
Seek a professional counsellor advice and complete your grad with a good score. Also, more than one rejection at this stage of your studies will seriously jeopardize your future chances if at all.