+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa got rejected second time

inognito

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
I have done BE E&C and having 10 years of experience so it is advisable that apply for masters rather than PGD.......seen many people get PPR after 10 years of exp from crandall university

Hi Tarun ,
Same boat . I have 13 years work experience in IT field.
Applied for MBA .

Bishi john

Mar 19, 2020
My visa got rejected for the second time for canada.First time i have applied for cdi college montreal and then for lambton college for PG DIPLOMA. Same reasons are there for refusal.I am not able to understand what i am doing wrong as profile is very strong.My consultant is saying that tou should reapply for the same intake.What should i do!Can you help me with this as soon as possible.Please
Hi dear, even I got a rejection for the same reason, I dnt know wat to do

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
My visa got rejected for the second time for canada.First time i have applied for cdi college montreal and then for lambton college for PG DIPLOMA. Same reasons are there for refusal.I am not able to understand what i am doing wrong as profile is very strong.My consultant is saying that tou should reapply for the same intake.What should i do!Can you help me with this as soon as possible.Please
You have done Btech and going for PG Diploma in Lambton. What did you explain was the motivation behind doing a course which is best suited for fresh graduates ?

Jasmin Singh

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
My brother's visa got refused on the same reason and I got my refusal 2 years ago with same point. These reasons are just basic lines they pick, to know exact reason one must apply for GCMS notes. I have applied for my bro, let's wait and see what happened exactly. I will keep you guys posted with the reason in the notes and would suggest you all to get the same for you too.

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Two reasons are provided
1.you will not go back
2.proposed studies are not reasonable in light of your qualification,previous studies
I have done btech (cse) from india and i am applying for pg diploma course
Seems your agent had staged the service so that they could get money.

Its where people with bad academics go, they have no other option
Definitely PGWP isn't everything, hope more realise that a decent institution being the foundation where one has to carry the tag all along and most importantly employers are well informed regarding the education based on loosely defined "life experience" i.e Trump University

Last edited:

inognito

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Two reasons are provided
1.you will not go back
2.proposed studies are not reasonable in light of your qualification,previous studies
I have done btech (cse) from india and i am applying for pg diploma course
HI Saket ,
I suggest you should go for 2 years master program and that too from a university. Any university will do.
Masters in CSE or MBA .

Mar 24, 2021
Hello,
i am yusupha jallow from The Gambia, i was rejected on my pursuance of student visa entry in Canada. the rejection is
1. based on the purpose of your visit
2. based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence
3. based on your current employment situation
4. based on your personal assets and financial status

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,
i am yusupha jallow from The Gambia, i was rejected on my pursuance of student visa entry in Canada. the rejection is
1. based on the purpose of your visit
2. based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence
3. based on your current employment situation
4. based on your personal assets and financial status
Order GCMS notes.
What is the program? Your program doesn’t give you employment opportunites in your home country or country of residence. Do you have a job now? Do you live in Gambia? You don’t have enough money.