+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa got rejected second time

Mar 18, 2021
My visa got rejected for the second time for canada.First time i have applied for cdi college montreal and then for lambton college for PG DIPLOMA. Same reasons are there for refusal.I am not able to understand what i am doing wrong as profile is very strong.My consultant is saying that tou should reapply for the same intake.What should i do!Can you help me with this as soon as possible.Please

Kuldip tiwari

Aug 30, 2020
My visa got rejected for the second time for canada.First time i have applied for cdi college montreal and then for lambton college for PG DIPLOMA. Same reasons are there for refusal.I am not able to understand what i am doing wrong as profile is very strong.My consultant is saying that tou should reapply for the same intake.What should i do!Can you help me with this as soon as possible.Please
What is the reason and what is your profile ?

Mar 18, 2021
Two reasons are provided
1.you will not go back
2.proposed studies are not reasonable in light of your qualification,previous studies
I have done btech (cse) from india and i am applying for pg diploma course

tarun.patel

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Okye ..thank a lot for your suggestion ....but i need information on my this rejection or review about the sop..
I have done BE E&C and having 10 years of experience so it is advisable that apply for masters rather than PGD.......seen many people get PPR after 10 years of exp from crandall university

Reactions: inognito