+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa got rejected 2times can I change college and reapply

Jun 16, 2018
my visa rejected 2 times with same reason (purpose of visit) ....what if I change the college and course and reapply visa for may intake...
My ielts score is 6.5
Done bachelors in computer science with 78% in 2016 but don’t have any experience ..
Kindly help me out

Majed-bq97

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
You must respond to the refusal reasons.
The college or course you’re taking has nothing do with the rejections if you were refused for different reasons.
Kindly tell us why they refused you in your applications so we could help

Jun 16, 2018
You must respond to the refusal reasons.
The college or course you’re taking has nothing do with the rejections if you were refused for different reasons.
Kindly tell us why they refused you in your applications so we could help
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
Did you attached sop in your previous applications? If yes, please share here. So we can have a look at it that what wents wrong.

Jun 16, 2018
Did you attached sop in your previous applications? If yes, please share here. So we can have a look at it that what wents wrong.
Statement of Purpose

To,

The Visa Officer,

New Delhi,

ABOUT ME

I am Pallavi Reddy Dokuru 24 years old. I am flexible and versatile to adapt to any new environment .I belong to a family where education is considered to be higher priority. I have applied student visa but unfortunately my visa got refused with some reason. This letter is regarding the reapplication for my study visa.

Reason for refusal: "Visa officer is not satisfied that iwill leave Canada at the end of my stay".

As I am a tech enthusiastic person whose life is basically all about computers and programming. Slowly and gradually, the hobby became a passion and I made myself determinant about making a career in Computer Science. Even I got campus placement in a leading company but at that I don’t want to start my career as early, after that I got a marriage proposal and my parents thought it was good so I got married. After marriage I took timIELTS.

WHY CANADA?

It was during a discussion with a computer science professional who pursued their studies outside India is when the thought occurred to me that, I must also consider pursuing higher education outside India.

Canada was the first and final choice for me when I was in a phase to choose a country for my post-graduation because of some straightforward reasons. The education system of Canada is brilliant in all sorts of ways and ranked as best among the whole world. In addition to that, Canada is a safe and peaceful nation with superb health care facilities.

All Canadian institutes provide a dynamic, innovative and challenging environment in which one can create and nurture their true potential. Canadian qualification will surely be a strong base for boosting my career and building my future.

Every year, talented students from all over the globe do come Canada to study so that they can make their dream come true. Studying with them will surely expose me to their cultures and ethics, as well as improvise my communication skills.

FUTURE GOALS

After completion of my higher studies in Canada I intend to come back to my home country .I will return India with the outstanding skillset and join the IT industry, which continues to thrive in India, as a computer engineer and work for a leading technical consulting firm such as Infosys, Google, Tata Consulting Services And etc.,..

In past decade, the world has shown tremendous growth in IT sector and there is and will be a huge demand for IT professionals in near future. So, I would like to come back as a high skilled techno-functional computer engineer and join some reputed organization to make a bright career.

Hence, after completing my course I am confident that I will easily get a suitable job in leading IT organizations in India. At the end, my only goal is to be a successful and dynamic professional in near future which can make me stand out amongst all.

As there is vast growth in networking, I am confident that I can find my employment in the fields/positions like

Programmer/Analyst, System/Network Administrator, Telecommunications, Municipalities, Boards/organizations’.

Also, I have paid 13,652 CAD in my tuition fees and 10,052 CAD in Scotia Bank’s Student GIC Program to cover my first year living expenses. I have a support of family to ensure the expenses and tuition fees.

I hope that the Visa officer recognizes my academic and professional undertakings and issues an affirmative response to my application and will enable me to fulfil my dreams in a Canadian Education Institute.

I thank you for your valuable time and consideration.

Pallavi Reddy Dokuru

Sameerakthar919

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
my visa rejected 2 times with same reason (purpose of visit) ....what if I change the college and course and reapply visa for may intake...
My ielts score is 6.5
Done bachelors in computer science with 78% in 2016 but don’t have any experience ..
Kindly help me out
Hello pallavi, I think the reason of your refusal was not about your course. You should attach SOP with you checklist and tell the VO that you'll leave canada after the studies and give some reasons to justify that.

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
Statement of Purpose

To,

The Visa Officer,

New Delhi,

ABOUT ME

I am Pallavi Reddy Dokuru 24 years old. I am flexible and versatile to adapt to any new environment .I belong to a family where education is considered to be higher priority. I have applied student visa but unfortunately my visa got refused with some reason. This letter is regarding the reapplication for my study visa.

Reason for refusal: "Visa officer is not satisfied that iwill leave Canada at the end of my stay".

As I am a tech enthusiastic person whose life is basically all about computers and programming. Slowly and gradually, the hobby became a passion and I made myself determinant about making a career in Computer Science. Even I got campus placement in a leading company but at that I don’t want to start my career as early, after that I got a marriage proposal and my parents thought it was good so I got married. After marriage I took timIELTS.

WHY CANADA?

It was during a discussion with a computer science professional who pursued their studies outside India is when the thought occurred to me that, I must also consider pursuing higher education outside India.

Canada was the first and final choice for me when I was in a phase to choose a country for my post-graduation because of some straightforward reasons. The education system of Canada is brilliant in all sorts of ways and ranked as best among the whole world. In addition to that, Canada is a safe and peaceful nation with superb health care facilities.

All Canadian institutes provide a dynamic, innovative and challenging environment in which one can create and nurture their true potential. Canadian qualification will surely be a strong base for boosting my career and building my future.

Every year, talented students from all over the globe do come Canada to study so that they can make their dream come true. Studying with them will surely expose me to their cultures and ethics, as well as improvise my communication skills.

FUTURE GOALS

After completion of my higher studies in Canada I intend to come back to my home country .I will return India with the outstanding skillset and join the IT industry, which continues to thrive in India, as a computer engineer and work for a leading technical consulting firm such as Infosys, Google, Tata Consulting Services And etc.,..

In past decade, the world has shown tremendous growth in IT sector and there is and will be a huge demand for IT professionals in near future. So, I would like to come back as a high skilled techno-functional computer engineer and join some reputed organization to make a bright career.

Hence, after completing my course I am confident that I will easily get a suitable job in leading IT organizations in India. At the end, my only goal is to be a successful and dynamic professional in near future which can make me stand out amongst all.

As there is vast growth in networking, I am confident that I can find my employment in the fields/positions like

Programmer/Analyst, System/Network Administrator, Telecommunications, Municipalities, Boards/organizations’.

Also, I have paid 13,652 CAD in my tuition fees and 10,052 CAD in Scotia Bank’s Student GIC Program to cover my first year living expenses. I have a support of family to ensure the expenses and tuition fees.

I hope that the Visa officer recognizes my academic and professional undertakings and issues an affirmative response to my application and will enable me to fulfil my dreams in a Canadian Education Institute.

I thank you for your valuable time and consideration.

Pallavi Reddy Dokuru
You should not mention your weak points to vo like your previous rejection, your statement of purpose should be simple and to the point. Also give strong reasons to leave canada like your parents, if they are old, mention that i will return to india for taking care of my parents in their old age. Also highlight your plus points like good percentage in particular course or diploma, degree and in last request for visa. You can also attach financial documents like ca report, property valuation report, your parents's job documents etc to show that you are financially stable in your home country.

Jun 16, 2018
You should not mention your weak points to vo like your previous rejection, your statement of purpose should be simple and to the point. Also give strong reasons to leave canada like your parents, if they are old, mention that i will return to india for taking care of my parents in their old age. Also highlight your plus points like good percentage in particular course or diploma, degree and in last request for visa. You can also attach financial documents like ca report, property valuation report, your parents's job documents etc to show that you are financially stable in your home country.
To,

The Visa Officer,

New Delhi,

ABOUT ME

As I am a tech enthusiastic person whose life is basically all about computers and programming. Slowly and gradually, the hobby became a passion and I made myself determinant about making a career in Computer Science. Even I got campus placement in a leading company but at that I don’t want to start my career as early, after that I got a marriage proposal and my parents thought it was good so I got married. After marriage I took time for my personal life but my passion towards a computer engineer led me to pursue my higher education in Abroad ,even my family encouraged me to achieve my dream .So I took time to analysis the things which I have to settled after my leave and started applying for the programs in Canada. After completion of my education in Canada I intent to come back to India, as I’m the one and only daughter and my husband is one and only son and even he got settled well in a good A+ grade company. So I need to take care of both the families as my brother is staying in USA so there are an additional responsibilities which I have to carry on.

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
To,

The Visa Officer,

New Delhi,

ABOUT ME

As I am a tech enthusiastic person whose life is basically all about computers and programming. Slowly and gradually, the hobby became a passion and I made myself determinant about making a career in Computer Science. Even I got campus placement in a leading company but at that I don’t want to start my career as early, after that I got a marriage proposal and my parents thought it was good so I got married. After marriage I took time for my personal life but my passion towards a computer engineer led me to pursue my higher education in Abroad ,even my family encouraged me to achieve my dream .So I took time to analysis the things which I have to settled after my leave and started applying for the programs in Canada. After completion of my education in Canada I intent to come back to India, as I’m the one and only daughter and my husband is one and only son and even he got settled well in a good A+ grade company. So I need to take care of both the families as my brother is staying in USA so there are an additional responsibilities which I have to carry on.
Don't mention refusal and get help of a good sop writer. You will definitely make this in next attempt.

Majed-bq97

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
Same as my first application.
Now if you wish to reapply you must prove you will leave Canada at the end of your stay. How is that ? Prove home ties to your home country. It could be friends , family or job. You can talk about why you prefer Canada over other countries.
All of this in the letter of explanation.
Do your best in this letter and you may pass.

canedame

Nov 15, 2018
My ielts score is 6.5
Kindly help me out
I also got rejected. I have ordered gcms report. I compared my refusal letters with 6 others and believe me we all have same reason. Finally, I have ordered GCMS report. A friend shared the notes from his GCMS and I am very convinced that all should get the report before re-applying because it is very different and very detailed compared to the letter that we receive with the passport. I ordered from caipsgcms.com and according to them it takes 30 days so I have deferred to May now.

Reactions: ashys2012
Dec 10, 2019
Hi,my visa application reject twicely.i had done bsc nursing with 69%.then worked as staff nurse in neonatal department.i had chosen early childhood course for study.also having 7 band overall not less than 6 in IELTS..reason was i will not return to india.secondly ,may be course did not match to proposed study, financial ability,language ability,missing marks sheet..please suggest something to me what should I do?change course or college ,can I reapply or not?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,my visa application reject twicely.i had done bsc nursing with 69%.then worked as staff nurse in neonatal department.i had chosen early childhood course for study.also having 7 band overall not less than 6 in IELTS..reason was i will not return to india.secondly ,may be course did not match to proposed study, financial ability,language ability,missing marks sheet..please suggest something to me what should I do?change course or college ,can I reapply or not?
The choice of courses is a downgrade based on your current application. You need to select a course that leads to career advancement.

Reactions: 12@Karmjeet Kaur

Avidlearner231

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Dubai
Guys my visa was also rejected twice.

Bsc in biotechnology cgpa 3.94, ielts: 8.0, graduated may 2019

applied for advanced diploma in biotech but now thinking of changing to diploma in food science fast track since that’s something I actually want to study.

will the change in program make a difference? I have seen ppl here who have bachelor’s and work experience get student visa with diploma programs so idk does it all boil down to luck??