+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa got rejected 2times can I change college and reapply

patelj

Mar 25, 2020
Hi,my visa application reject twicely.i had done bsc nursing with 69%.then worked as staff nurse in neonatal department.i had chosen early childhood course for study.also having 7 band overall not less than 6 in IELTS..reason was i will not return to india.secondly ,may be course did not match to proposed study, financial ability,language ability,missing marks sheet..please suggest something to me what should I do?change course or college ,can I reapply or not?
Can you tell mr in which collage u have apply for ?

elnaz2020

Sep 10, 2019
Dear Friend,
unfortunately. I received my third rejection today. I don't know how can I change my application to reapply again?
they wrote to me you can reapply it again. I WANT TO KNOW IF I CHANGE MY UNIVERSITY, IS IT PRACTICAL? I MEAN CHANGE MY PROGRAM AND UNIVERSITY CONCURRENT!

REGARDS
ELIN CO

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Dear Friend,
unfortunately. I received my third rejection today. I don't know how can I change my application to reapply again?
they wrote to me you can reapply it again. I WANT TO KNOW IF I CHANGE MY UNIVERSITY, IS IT PRACTICAL? I MEAN CHANGE MY PROGRAM AND UNIVERSITY CONCURRENT!

REGARDS
ELIN CO
sad to hear.donot dis heart i got my visit visa after 6 refusals plz order GCMS notes and respond to the refusal points.
also which country you applied and whats your time line.
regards

Reactions: Uvr

elnaz2020

Sep 10, 2019
sad to hear.donot dis heart i got my visit visa after 6 refusals plz order GCMS notes and respond to the refusal points.
also which country you applied and whats your time line.
regards
Canada was my destination.do u think I have another chance?
If I change my University, is it good decision?

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Canada was my destination.do u think I have another chance?
If I change my University, is it good decision?
changing uni doesn't matters you should work on points you are refused .try to order gcms notes and repond to that refusal points in your new applications

elnaz2020

Sep 10, 2019
Actually I am sure this time my SOP was ok but officer again noted that I am not satisfied ... purpose of study!!!
For 4th time is it another chance to me?!

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Actually I am sure this time my SOP was ok but officer again noted that I am not satisfied ... purpose of study!!!
For 4th time is it another chance to me?!
did you ever order gcms notes for the previous refusals. If not then you are making a big mistake. dont rely on refusal letters only. If you are outside canada then order it from caipsgcms.com

Reactions: niloosi

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Yes I applied them before. There was no special reason inside! May I have another chance to reapply?
Well, you really need to work hard on your documents and SOP. You may be doing something wrong in your application or not writing your SOP in a convincing way. try if you can or else hire an expert which will cost you good money.

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
Guys my visa was also rejected twice.

Bsc in biotechnology cgpa 3.94, ielts: 8.0, graduated may 2019

applied for advanced diploma in biotech but now thinking of changing to diploma in food science fast track since that’s something I actually want to study.

will the change in program make a difference? I have seen ppl here who have bachelor’s and work experience get student visa with diploma programs so idk does it all boil down to luck??

Even I am doing same thing as I have completed my B.tech and now applied in diploma course. I will submit my application after lock down been lifted.

akeem1234

Mar 18, 2021
please is there anything wrong in wanting to change a career path based on previous educational qualifications?
I got rejected for the second time after applying for a college diploma in Baking and Pastry Arts Management. I am a self employed baker in Nigeria with over 4 years work experience and own a registered business. I have several local certificates in baking (informal trainings) but at the same time have a university degree in Political Science.
My university degree seems to be the reason why the VO keeps refusing my applications because my last refusal was simply stated " that my proposed course is not reasonable based on previous studies, language ability, level of establishment ...
I am finding it hard to know how to convince the VO that my proposed study is to advance my Career path in Baking which i have been doing for several years.
Some people have adviced that I have to change my proposed study but this doesnt make sense to me because the course is actually suitable for me to advance my business and career.
Do i have to pick a course i am not interested in just to get a Visa approved? :(

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
please is there anything wrong in wanting to change a career path based on previous educational qualifications?
I got rejected for the second time after applying for a college diploma in Baking and Pastry Arts Management. I am a self employed baker in Nigeria with over 4 years work experience and own a registered business. I have several local certificates in baking (informal trainings) but at the same time have a university degree in Political Science.
My university degree seems to be the reason why the VO keeps refusing my applications because my last refusal was simply stated " that my proposed course is not reasonable based on previous studies, language ability, level of establishment ...
I am finding it hard to know how to convince the VO that my proposed study is to advance my Career path in Baking which i have been doing for several years.
Some people have adviced that I have to change my proposed study but this doesnt make sense to me because the course is actually suitable for me to advance my business and career.
Do i have to pick a course i am not interested in just to get a Visa approved? :(
Changing a career path is fine but officers don’t think you need to come to Canada to take a Baking Management Course. You could probably take such a course online. If you have your own business and certificates, spending thousands to come to Canada makes no sense.