+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for September 2018 intake and eligibility...

Navneet90

Star Member
May 25, 2018
W
Hello everyone!
My name is Rajan Bhandari. I applied my student visa application online on April 15, 2018 for September intake . My application is currently being processed at Canada Visa Office,Delhi .I got an email ''Student Acknowledgement Letter" on may 25 . Anyone who applied around the same time? how long does it take to proceed my application?
Which course and college are you going to join? Are you experienced professional or fresher?

Reactions: R@J@N123

Navneet90

Star Member
May 25, 2018
ALL THE BEST and Congratulations you should receive your passport soon.
Thanks bro/sis, how come you're so sure about getting me visa? Surprisingly I am surprised. But that's very good if I will. That acknowledgement says" many applications so there is a delaying processing your application" is that what you also received.

helloo_hell

Sep 19, 2017
Visa Office......
ahmedabad
Thanks bro/sis, how come you're so sure about getting me visa? Surprisingly I am surprised. But that's very good if I will. That acknowledgement says" many applications so there is a delaying processing your application" is that what you also received.
yes, exactly the same.
and I'm not sure about your visa but let's be optimistic and hope for the best.

ankit.sahni

Feb 6, 2018
Hi,
I applied under Non SPP for the September session on 25th April and still no decision made on my paper application.

It’s been more that 8 weeks now and the CIC website says that the processing time is 7 weeks.

Also, I linked my paper application to the GcKey on 19th of may which was read on 29th of may.
The GcKey status is Medical passed, we are reviewing you eligibility. Final decision pending.
This is same from the past 3 weeks.

Can anybody help ? Have you guys received your visa ?

Navneet90

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Hi,
I applied under Non SPP for the September session on 25th April and still no decision made on my paper application.

It’s been more that 8 weeks now and the CIC website says that the processing time is 7 weeks.

Also, I linked my paper application to the GcKey on 19th of may which was read on 29th of may.
The GcKey status is Medical passed, we are reviewing you eligibility. Final decision pending.

Yup bro. They are giving good news now. Ur will be coming soon. I got visa on 15th June finally.

Reactions: ijusthaveaquestion

Gandharvm

Jul 25, 2018
Hi,

Hey Ankit, what's the status now? I applied online non-spp student permit on 11 june. Now it shows same status as yours. What to do once the time exceeds processing time and is it fruitful?