+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

spatra26

Star Member
Nov 3, 2018
My Status is showing approved...but did not get any mail? Plz tell anyone
It takes few hours to update. But, why do you need email for that? They'll send the passport request letter in your login not your email.

BTW, what's your application number? I also applied on 16th Nov but waiting for approval. Please let me know so that I get an idea how far my application is from yours.

Gs5567

Nov 22, 2018
B
It takes few hours to update. But, why do you need email for that? They'll send the passport request letter in your login not your email.

BTW, what's your application number? I also applied on 16th Nov but waiting for approval. Please let me know so that I get an idea how far my application is from yours.
but i had given email ....

canada2019

Apr 15, 2018
My Status is showing approved...but did not get any mail? Plz tell anyone
Hi Gs5567, would you mind telling me where you applied from?

I submitted my application online on the 11th November and biometrics in the system on the 14th from Chile.

AGoodSoul

Star Member
Jul 5, 2015
Plz tell how i can check my application status?
U need to link ur offline app to online.. it asks ur name, dob, passport, course info etc.
Then it searches database and finds the application.. and once linked you get email update plus login anytime n check status

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html

U can create account using gc key option

Youtube has how to video also. Pls lookup If u wish.

All the best

Reactions: K02palwinder

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
U need to link ur offline app to online.. it asks ur name, dob, passport, course info etc.
Then it searches database and finds the application.. and once linked you get email update plus login anytime n check status

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html

U can create account using gc key option

Youtube has how to video also. Pls lookup If u wish.

All the best
How to link without surname?