+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

Gifty21

Sep 18, 2018
Hello guys,
I had applied for Canada Student Visa on 11 Sep 2018 (offline mode Vfs Delhi). My application status changed on the Vfs portal on 18th Oct and it showed the following message:
Visa application, tracking ID No.####### – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 18/10/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.
I received the visa application approval mail from Citizenship and Immigration Canada on 19th Oct 2018 at 5.01pm (IST) with the auto email pdf stating that my application to study in Canada has been approved.
Thanks!
congrats ..

Reactions: imv1899

Gifty21

Sep 18, 2018
Hello guys,
I had applied for Canada Student Visa on 11 Sep 2018 (offline mode Vfs Delhi). My application status changed on the Vfs portal on 18th Oct and it showed the following message:
Visa application, tracking ID No.####### – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 18/10/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.
I received the visa application approval mail from Citizenship and Immigration Canada on 19th Oct 2018 at 5.01pm (IST) with the auto email pdf stating that my application to study in Canada has been approved.
Thanks!
share ur profile ....

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Hello guys,
Thanks!
Congo bro
Can you tell when your review started ??.

Reactions: imv1899

imv1899

Oct 19, 2018
Delhi
share ur profile ....
I am going for Masters.
B.Tech (EEE) 72% from Delhi, GGSIPU.
I have 9+ years of work experience.
Ielts: 8.5 reading, 8 speaking, 7 writing, 7 listening. Overall 7.5.
I deposited only initial amount to book my seat and get the LOA. No GIC.
Based on my experience I can say that strong SOP and funds are the 2 main components of your application. If they are strong then you should be good to go.

Gifty21

Sep 18, 2018
I am going for Masters.
B.Tech (EEE) 72% from Delhi, GGSIPU.
I have 9+ years of work experience.
Ielts: 8.5 reading, 8 speaking, 7 writing, 7 listening. Overall 7.5.
I deposited only initial amount to book my seat and get the LOA. No GIC.
Based on my experience I can say that strong SOP and funds are the 2 main components of your application. If they are strong then you should be good to go.
which date u recieved ur 2nd acknowlegdement letter .. Nd when ur received started ???

imv1899

Oct 19, 2018
Delhi
when u applied ????
Please refer my comment below:
Hello guys,
Thanks!

imv1899

Oct 19, 2018
Delhi
which date u recieved ur 2nd acknowlegdement letter .. Nd when ur received started ???
I applied on 11 Sep, got 1st acknowledgement on 25 Sep, 2nd acknowledgement on 9 Oct. I didn't check it online. Got the approval mail on 19 Oct @ 5.01 pm (IST)