+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

If0706

Aug 24, 2018
Can you explain what was your mistakes and who did you fix them?
I did evrything by the book but still they rejected stated I will not leave canada aftr my studies. SO I submitted a stronger SOP mentioning my ties in India and why would I come back after my studies and they approved it 2nd time. General Category (offline) within 10 days.

Last edited:

Gurmannat55

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
I did evrything by the book but still they rejected stated I will not leave canada aftr my studies. SO I submitted a stronger SOP mentioning my ties in India and why would I come back after my studies and they approved it 2nd time. General Category (offline) within 10 days.
When did u apply(date)?
coz at this time there are too many applications, and I dont think anyone will get visa that early at this moment.

imv1899

Oct 19, 2018
Delhi
Hello guys,
I had applied for Canada Student Visa on 11 Sep 2018 (offline mode Vfs Delhi). My application status changed on the Vfs portal on 18th Oct and it showed the following message:
Visa application, tracking ID No.####### – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 18/10/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.
I received the visa application approval mail from Citizenship and Immigration Canada on 19th Oct 2018 at 5.01pm (IST) with the auto email pdf stating that my application to study in Canada has been approved.
Thanks!

Reactions: YoungstownVlogger

Arub Piplani

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Hello guys,
I had applied for Canada Student Visa on 11 Sep 2018 (offline mode Vfs Delhi). My application status changed on the Vfs portal on 18th Oct and it showed the following message:
Visa application, tracking ID No.####### – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 18/10/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.
I received the visa application approval mail from Citizenship and Immigration Canada on 19th Oct 2018 at 5.01pm (IST) with the auto email pdf stating that my application to study in Canada has been approved.
Thanks!
Join this group

https://chat.whatsapp.com/BOF1ocr4y8c5x0ZzevYoHn

As this Group is only for those people Who's Study permit file for Nov/Jan 2019 intake is already in process at different embassy's in India

VIOLA275

Oct 19, 2018
Hello good evening everyone.Please is it late to apply for a visa at this time as I have been finding it very difficult in downloading the required forms for this exercise.

VIOLA275

Oct 19, 2018
Wow...congrats
Hello guys,
Thanks!

dbhalotia

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Hello good evening everyone.Please is it late to apply for a visa at this time as I have been finding it very difficult in downloading the required forms for this exercise.
If you will apply offline from delhi embassy. It will take around 35-40 days for visa approval.
And online application is unpredictable. Sometimes approval comes in 10 days , sometimes in 30 -40 days .
So its upto you

VIOLA275

Oct 19, 2018
I am from Nigeria.I got my letter of acceptance from Saskatchewan university and I have been trying to apply for visa through the electronic means
If you will apply offline from delhi embassy. It will take around 35-40 days for visa approval.
And online application is unpredictable. Sometimes approval comes in 10 days , sometimes in 30 -40 days .
So its upto you
thanks for the quick response....I am actually from Nigeria
And I have been trying to apply through electroniec means.....but downloading the required forms is really giving me a hard time...please who has an idea to an alternative.