Visa for January 2019 status

imv1899

Oct 19, 2018
Delhi
Hey
It means you applied online

Bcz offline mein mail nahi aati.
But anyway congo
No, I don't think your assumption is right. I went for the paper based application via Vfs. I received the application number and UCI in the 1st acknowledgement mail. I could have used these 2 details to create an online account and map n track my application. But I didn't do it.

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
No, I don't think your assumption is right. I went for the paper based application via Vfs. I received the application number and UCI in the 1st acknowledgement mail. I could have used these 2 details to create an online account and map n track my application. But I didn't do it.

Vahi to Mai keh Raha hu

Bcz offline mein koi mail nahi aati

Your agent must have done it

I have also applied paper application via VFS but i have linked my application online myself

Arub Piplani

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018

What documents u attached with ur file

Like ITR,BANK STATEMENT

AND HOW MUCH FUNDS YOU SHOWED?

imv1899

Oct 19, 2018
Delhi
N
Vahi to Mai keh Raha hu

Bcz offline mein koi mail nahi aati

Your agent must have done it

I have also applied paper application via VFS but i have linked my application online myself
No bro, they didn't :). I checked with them and they were unable to create an online account (gckey) on my behalf as I didn't share the application number and UCI with them.

Reactions: Rishabh Katyal

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
N

No bro, they didn't :). I checked with them and they were unable to create an online account (gckey) on my behalf as I didn't share the application number and UCI with them.
Chal chod ab
Well the good thing is getting visa

No matter how it came

I applied don 19 SEP
So I might get some response next week
I hope

My review has not started yet

Reactions: imv1899